NEW! What is the Weeds Blocker?

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Chicken_Slayer and @QueenB I don´t have facebook my self and not often I read there. So it was pure luck that I saw it.

Since it´s not my picture I can´t copy it and put it here do to copyrights law. QueenB you can go to farmheroes facebook and find the picture and pass it on to the studio. They can then make it brighter so they can see how the layout on the level looks and what to collect behind the turtioal. And whit the information I gave they should be able to find the level.

Since it has the turtioal to make grass to get rid of slime it should be the first level both was at the same time. For me that level was 162. So it should be around that level.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020

I have update my game and have the weeds. Just played one level. But not sure what I think. It´s more like ice then flower because you have things behind it. It can bee bulls or flowers and anything else. The different from ice is that you don´t see what´s behind and some of them you need to hit more times.

But I notice on one of the weed levels that they have added another new thing. That you should collect ice. Don´t know if it´s only in weed levels or if it´s more like a new crop sometime. I say sometime because some levels still have ice as we use to have it. But so far I have only seen one level where you should collect ice. And that thing I can see be more of a new thing then weed just because seems more of ice. If I remember correct for me that was level 1239

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

@piaandersson I appreciate your concerns but I do not deal with the Facebook pages however, I can pass on the feedback to the team that does take care of the pages.

If you want to help these players, feel free to redirect them here so we can help as Facebook is not an official support page so coming to us has way more impact.

• piaandersson

@QueenB About the weed levels. I have seen some and played a few.

First it seems intresting but after opened levels I become bit of bored. Because many levels, what you see are a lot of green squares and some crops and that would be fine if that was the only thing that you should collect. But they can look like that even if you should collect other items. So many levles looks the same to start no matter what to collect.

Then when I open a level I always start by looking what to collect. And depending on number of moves choose what I will start with, but in weed levels I can´t choose when the items are hidden behind the weed so you must start clear weed. So on those level ( aspecial when it is a lot of weed square) it could just be a autoplay button that you could use to begin with.

Another thing. The companions. Now I haven´t tried. But for a companion to do what it should you need to see the items to get help. Since you don´t see the items companions most likely just a waste of beans. Only companion that should work as it should are the one to hit weed.

As I said earlier they have also put in a new thing to collect, ice. That new one I kind of like.

Now this is a I how feel/think. Others might feel different. The one that want to try you have a lot of levels in the beginning. From level 1001 to 1040 there are 19 levels. So half of the level there are weed levels. So in the beginning there is plenty of levels. But thankfully it seems just in the beginning that is so many levels, later it seems to be spread out.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,600 Pet Rescue Moderator

@_maryczv Can you keep your comments in one post please as many posts like you have just done would be considered spam :)

• Lady_Choo

I liked the weed blocker. Its similar to the blocker on Farm heroes champions and those that are rising through the levels will perhaps appreciate it more as they won't need to go back to play it.

@piaandersson could you add a screenshot of the ice? I am currently paused in my own game and back playing older levels to upload the vidoes so I would like to see how it differs.

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2

Hi,

Found New Feature.... :/

Bw merpet

• Lady_Choo
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

There is the valentines event, 12 lvls total to earn 6 hrs unlimited life ...

enjoy valentine day!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?