Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5
    edited February 2020

@QueenB Here is some new information about the problem.

Most levels that players have reported about have been levels wiht the new weed and has been hard levels. But level 1125 that PaddyS has problem whit has no weed and it is not an hard level. But level 1125 has been remodel totally. So it is not just weed level that causing problems it seems to be remodelling it self. But since I don´t know how many they have remodel so no way to say how many levels that are wrong now.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

If you're playing on King I hear that is still flash based. But it won't be for much longer :)

• Clover29
    Clover29 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have been getting the oops reload message for three days now. I assumed it was for the whole game (Farm Heroes) but from posts here, I realised it was level dependent: I can play old levels just fine, but my current level always gives me the reload msg. I am on level 2652.

Is it connected to the new weeds blocker? I haven't seen any levels with that feature since it came out, but then I've been getting the reload error so I couldn't play.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @Mildred_2_2 Welcome Back and How are you doing 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!!

Are you having this issue when you are playing through the Chrome Browser OR even the Windows 10 App also behaving the same? I remember that you are logged into the game through Facebook!

Are you trying the game on King.com too? Is that where you are having this "Loading" issue? Can you please provide any other details?

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful day/evening!

• gero12
    gero12 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everybody,

since a few days ago i couldn`t play Level 1978. I wrote king support several times, but get only automatically answers and no help. Has anybody an idea, whats wrong? Asked some friends, but they have the same problem, if they want to start Level 1978.Then appears the Pop up with..."Somthings getting wrong, please try it again.

Thanks

Gero

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @gero12 🤗

You're not the only one having this issue as there is a slight technical issue with certain levels while playing on King.com.

As the game on King.com is still running on Flash, the time it will take to correct this issue might be a while so, I recommend you to play the game on Facebook but if you don't wish to play on Facebook, do you happen to have access to Windows 10 on your PC or a mobile device?

While this is being looked at, there is no need to wait for a fix if you have access to a different platform which you can use to continue playing the game.

If you do try Windows 10 or a mobile device, remember to connect the game to Facebook or King account so your progress can sync.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• Cristiana84
    Cristiana84 Posts: 9 Level 2

Keeps asking me to reload page as soon as I try to start

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Cristiana84 Do you play on king.com. If you do there are problem there whit some levels. There are a special thread for that.

Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com! Reported!!!

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/278082/farm-heroes-saga-keeps-telling-me-to-reload-on-king-com-reported/p1

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @Cristiana84 A Warm Welcome back to our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please provide few details...

(1) Are you playing on a PC? If so, which browser are you using? (2) Are you logged in through Facebook OR King.com (3) Are you playing on Facebook Game Room?

** Please type your reply in the the empty dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• PaddyS
    PaddyS Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello again!

Ok, i have noticed that there is a "Farm-Heroes-App" (thanks to PummyRaj). I downloaded & installed it and played Level 1125 succesfully. How can i save / sync this to king.com so i can procced there?

Best Greetings,

PaddyS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?