Golden Pin & Episode Trophy: What's your honest opinion?!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @stan1981 I like your ideas. They already have leader boards for the highest score in each level and for the various challenges. But the leader board I was talking about, I was thinking about having it here ate the forums on on the King website. That way, it is a truly global leader board, not just a local one. Because some people only have a few friends on their device. others like me have over 200.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator

Like with the most contributions leaderboard @Rancid ?

• Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3

Again, I know these games take a lot of time and energy and knowledge to present them to us, but I don't care about the golden pin or trophy. If there's not a reward tied to winning either of them, I think it's just a waste of programming time.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited February 2020

I have the golden pin but not the trophy and donΒ΄t want it. DonΒ΄t want to have more things on the screen and definitely not more pupups. Popups are annoying.

Sure I probably wanΒ΄t get the trophys even if I had it in my game because when you are higher up itΒ΄s rare to finish levels in first try onless one use a lot of boosters, buy extra moves whit gold bars or have the ads (wich I donΒ΄t have) that gives you extra moves.

I just finished a level that have taken me a couple of days. And could finished because I got extra moves from the honeypot, and yet bearly finished it.

I think if anything should be rewarded it is finish levels just on using basic. With that I mean that one can do a level on the moves that are on the level, use a companion. And when it came to boosters that you can use 3 shovels and then 1 each of the others. That something that should be rewarded because the levels higher up are hard and they keep changing old levels and make them harder. So itΒ΄s more and more rare to finish levels on just using basic.

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹

I am currently on level 2984. After playing all this time, I still don’t know what the golden pin/trophies actually do for us as players. πŸ€” Unless I am missing the whole point of these, they are a waste of time. (Sorry....but you told us to be honest πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ).

I would like the team to put their efforts into maybe coming up with some new boosters, in addition to what we now have, of course. πŸ˜‰ Perhaps a pitchfork, garden hoe, or rototiller. Just some ideas coming from someone who grew up on a farm, & has a mini one now as an adult. πŸ€— Also, maybe invent some new characters for our player board. My favorite are the sheep! πŸ₯° Maybe goats, pigs, turkeys? Anything to change up the game a bit, especially for us players that play every chance we get! (I am guilty!) The characters make me happy, even though sometimes when I want the bull to run one way & he runs the other! πŸ€ͺ

Just some thoughts for the team to ponder over. 😊

Thanks for your time! ❀️

• RacheellMaiiaa
    RacheellMaiiaa Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @RacheellMaiiaa Β  πŸ€—

Β 

Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood.Β 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day 😊

• gmverdi1976
    gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2

I always try to get a trophy because it allows you to get thru that roadblock at the end of episode WITHOUT having to get the key from Rancid.....How come I haven't seen anyone else mention this?? Thats like the best part of themπŸ˜„

• Niki_de
    Niki_de Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited February 2020

I have write a Excel-Workbook, to have a Statistik.

It is with macros, but the macro's aren't necessary. It is only to change the y-axes in two diagrams.

For difficult are the letters a= animal, n= normal, u= ultra heavy, w= widerlich(, h= heavy).

For gold status are the letters g = gold, n = not gold, o = open(not determinate), u= untouched.

For Stars it choose "*".

The only problem is, that king change sometimes some levels in the degree of difficulty, so i must control it sometimes.

Greetngs Niki

Sorry wrong quoted post, the correct post is one below.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?