Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Love is in the barn πŸ’•

2Β»

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited February 2020

@Chicken_Slayer I know that they tweak levels. But I have played this level several times before since it often are in the flower event. And I have always made it. Sometimes by using 3 shovel to take out the last flowers.

But if one do simple math one realise that the numbers of moves are to few in this.

If you lucky so the crops fall perfectly you can take out a flower whit 1 move so a crop can fall in the moving row. Then you must do 3 or if itΒ΄s 4 moves so that crop can move up to the ballon. If you lucky thoose (3 or 4) moves can take out 1 flower (in the moving rows) or if you really lucky it can take out 2. Then if you lucky you only need 3 ballons. Then you have, if you been lucky so far, around 8 moves to take out 5 (or 6) flowers that are in the moving rows and collect the crops.

From the times I have played this level it has never happened that I only needed 3 ballons. And I have never get a flower out on just one move.

In a event you should not need to buy things wiht gold bars. EventΒ΄s are extra so you can get boosters and beans so to buy things with gold bars or use a lot of boosters to finish levles is not right.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback on the event @piaandersson πŸ‘ If we do receive similar reports, we'll pass on the feedback to the studio.

I believe the intention of this thread created by our beloved @mysticalmysty was to spread som barn love 😍 so let us stick to this theme ❀ πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?