Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• rachael69
    rachael69 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I was using companions. That worked. Ty

• CorrineP
    CorrineP Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm playing on my iphone, yes it's working now without the companion, thank you.

However, I have now lost every single bonuses from the three trophies I have earned (completing the level on the first go). This rarely happens and I'm really upset as I didn't even get to play the levels as they locked/froze !

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @echinen and @bruins1984 and also @kaniza

I am sorry, I forgot to ask/add one more question to my initial list...

** Are you all using a companion to play the game? If so, did you try without using one?

I have tried all these 3 levels # 2071, 2234 and 2672 -- with and without Companions (I usually, do not use Companions on my past levels to save my Beans 😅 ). So, when I tried with Companions, the levels were freezing and when I did not, no issue was there.

So, I will redirect you to this main thread --> "Level Freezing with Companions" and request you to post below details in that thread please...

1) Device and (2) the Level

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, I will close this discussion as it will be confusing with too many threads! And also, it will be helpful for the team to collect the details if all are in a single thread.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Have wonderful day to all of you and Good Luck (we need it now, because without Companions, it's going to be hard to beat these levels 😯 )

@bruins1984 You will need lots of Shovels and/or Tractor booster to crack those eggs!! You need 12 Alligator babies or more to win the level! Good Luck 💪

• Mark753
    Mark753 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am only able to make about 6 moves and the game freezes... anyone else having problems?

• RosaHase
    RosaHase Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello PummyRaj, thank you for your quick answer. My English is not so good because I live in Germany. But I will try my best.

The Level has Eggs. Without a Companion it play. So now i am very happy to play. Thank you

• tdtaylor
    tdtaylor Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Game is freezing on Level 2083 after 4 or 5 moves on both Facebook on PC as well as App on Android. This issue is consistent on both platforms.

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Well, it's definitively Level 3017. No weeds, no snowballs.

The challenge is alligator, Partly hidden in ice Blocks. One long row of flowers in Top line. You need 150 strawberries.

I started with Bonnie' s shovel and destroyed an egg to collect the first alligator. Used a tractor to collect first blush of flowers. Combined strawberries, after the 3rd move the Game froze. Restarted game. Bonnie Downgraded....

Same with 2nd attempt. Once more Bonnie Downgraded.

There was no obvious mistake in the Graphics. No hint on the reason the freezing.

I'll Start a 3rd attempt now....

Bonnie s extra Moves Gone..... invested handful of boosters

-.-

Bw merpet

• merpet
    Options

Same procedure. Freezed after 2 Moves

Bonnie Downgraded...

• merpet
    Options

It's 200 strawberries and 16 alligators

Bw merpet

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Did u try without the use of companion ???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?