Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,038 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tannisha Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, I am sorry to know that you are also experiencing this glitch!!

I am glad to say that, this issue was already reported to the Farm Studio team and they are working hard to fix it! But, we do not know the date of the fix yet!!

Hence, the ONLY work-around for now is, NOT TO USE the Companion and play your game without them. Make sure to "un-check" the box at the Companion before clicking on Play!

I would like you to go to the main thread about this issue ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions", and post your comment there with which level you are playing and the device you are using. Also please keep an eye on that thread (click on Green Fonts) for any updates about the issue.

Since I am redirecting you to the actual discussion, I will close this thread to avoid confusions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,038 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @jimmy02 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! By any chance, are you playing the game using Companion?

If so, there has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, I am sorry to know that you are also experiencing this glitch!!

I am glad to say that, this issue was already reported to the Farm Studio team and they are working hard to fix it! But, we do not know the date of the fix yet!!

Hence, the ONLY work-around for now is, NOT TO USE the Companion and play your game without them. Make sure to "un-check" the box at the Companion before clicking on Play!

Can you please post back and let me know if this is the issue you are having! Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🌺

• jimmy02
    jimmy02 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

yes that is indeed the problem thanks for the response

• beatamadej
    beatamadej Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Level 2071 freezing when hitting 24000 score. Can't move after. Using Samsung 7 device.

• jack1937
    jack1937 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

why does level 1572 freeze never had this before

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can u try to off ur companion? Don’t bring any companion and try again

• jack1937
    jack1937 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

do not understand what is a companion.

• xxassepoesxx
    xxassepoesxx Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Level 1589 stops after a few moves , i tried the level about 10 times it doen't work, what is the problem?

• stan1981
    Options

Can u try turning off the companion to play?

• stan1981
    Options

Hmm? U usually bring a animal right? Don’t bring any animal. The animal usually cost 90/50 beans. Switch it off

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?