Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tiotiote A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English 👍️

Now with regards to the issue, I need few clarifications --->

1) Did you see the "Timer" at the Road Block after you have finished the level # 2530 OR no?

2) If you did see the timer, did it suddenly disappear?

3) How many stars did you receive in the Rancid level (the purple level)?

4) How long has been it since your game is in this "freezing mode"?

Please post your reply by typing in the open dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @carlylynn Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I see that the level is "Eggs" level and you are using Companion! Some of the Eggs levels are still having issues, but it will be cleared soon!

And another reason is "using Companion" --> The game freezes as soon as the Companion gets activated. If you notice in the screenshot you have posted, one time it was activated when there 20 moves left, and other time 17 moves left.

Here is the main thread link if you are interested to know more about the issue ---> "Game Freezing WITH Companion"

As per one of our Community In-charge, the fix is on the way for this issue. For some, it was already working without any issues, for some the fix has not come yet. But, soon it will be in your game also.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance! You can simply type in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @LyndaS223 🙂

Thank you for coming back and taking time to explain what's going on!

1) That "Reload" message is coming up only when we play through King.com. Facebook does not have these issues 👍️

2) Are you using a Companion to play the level? If so, that could be the issue! But, you are saying ONLY 5 moves were left before the game froze! I am wondering if it is the issue with Companion or something else!!

** Because the game is becoming frozen as soon as the Companion gets activated -- means when it was supposed to do the help after receiving the needed cropsies (the number becomes 0).

Do you think this is what's happening OR is it something else?

3) Did you try the game without using the Companion Helpers -- still the game getting frozen? If so, can you tell me which level you are on and which companion did you use? I will see in my game and check I too have the same issue, then we can escalate it to the Team!

Looking forward to talk to you further! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

• mjp17
    mjp17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Game 1917 freezes after several moves and so you can not finish the game....so frustrating.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@mjp17 Ask is it level 1917 that gives you problem or is it a typo. Because that level should be fine.

If it is level 1917 do you use a companion when you play. Companion are the animal you see before you hit the play button. If you use one of thoose it should have a green marker on it. If one of thoose has the green marker. Take that away and try play again.

And what device are you playing on. Mobile or computer.

• Femmie03
    Femmie03 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

U have been trying de get level 1195 for a hole time. But the game freezes all time

I hope you can fix this

Greetz

• mjp17
    mjp17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • sherrilp
    sherrilp Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Level 1719 keeps freezing. There are no new updates and I've cleaned my phone. I did see where someone else said thar level was freezing on them also. Please help

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Don’t bring any animal/companion for this lvl.

try again

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@Femmie03 see the topic!

don’t bring any animal/companion for this lvl.

try again !!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?