Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3
    Options
    Ps: also having trouble with the quests remaining at zero despite collecting what they need
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,678 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @LeaC!

There is currently an issue with the Companions freezing the levels when they get activated. This is currently being looked at by the game team and a fix is on the way.

I'll move your post to the thread we already have open so you get a notification when there is news on the issue. 

In the meantime, avoid using the Companions so remember to untick the Companion before playing a level.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

As for the Quests, this is a different issue so do you mind posting a new question with screenshots of the Quests you're having issues with?

• Femmie03
    Femmie03 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Als ik level 1195 speel, na paar zetten bevriest het hele spel. Zo kom ik nooit verder :( 

Wanneer wordt dit gemaakt??
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Can help us by translating to English ? 

And if u asking about relating to this topic. 
    It mean don’t bring animal/companion for the level, untick the box and try again ...

• Femmie03
    Femmie03 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    stan1981 said:
    Can help us by translating to English ? 

And if u asking about relating to this topic. 
    It mean don’t bring animal/companion for the level, untick the box and try again ... I dont no what you mean by this

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    @Femmie03 I tanslated what you wrote. And if I understand that correct you want to know when it will be fixed.

They say that it is a fix on the way.

What you can do until it is fix is to take away the green marker on the animal/companion you see when you open the level. You see the animal in the same popup that you see the play button. I put in a picture. The left has the green marker. The one to the right has none. So make sure it looks like the one to the right. So if it looks like the one to the right it should work.

• Arkano
    Arkano Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    The level 1572 is blocking after few moves. I tried to restart the game, different browser, in gameroom and in facebook but it's the same. What's happening? It's a bug to resolve?
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    @Arkano I guess that you wrote your post on page 1 so you have missed my post. If you look on my post that is above yours you have a way to get around the problem.
  • Bigjoeatl
    Bigjoeatl Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Have tried playing level 1153 over a dozen times.   It freezes every time after  5 or 6 moves.  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bigjoeatl, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! There has been an issue with "Companions" from past few days! As soon as the Cropsies activate the Companion, the game is freezing! And, looks like you are also experiencing this glitch!! That's why, your game is freezing after playing for few moves!

Did you try to play the game without any Companion? If not please do so and see if the issue still persists!!

If you are having the issue because of the Companions itself, please head to this main discussion thread to keep an eye on the updates about the issue ---> "Level Freezing WITH Companions".   If you would like, you can post your comment there 👍️

Since I am redirecting you to the actual discussion, I will close this thread to avoid confusions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful week ahead 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?