Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @tlangle I guess that you play on king.com. There is a problem there, that some levels don´t work. Had been for 2 weeks. Is no answer when it will be fixed.

There is a special thread about that. Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on king.com. REPORTED TO THE STUDIO.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/278082/farm-heroes-saga-keeps-telling-me-to-reload-on-king-com-reported-to-the-studio/p1

If you have a mobile you can download the app and play. Or if you have a account on facebook try there. Or if you have windows 10 download the app from the store and play. Otherwise just waiting.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    mbinns said:

Hi

I am on windows 7 and using internet explorer 11 playing on facebook. I am at level 2097 and I am getting the reload page. I have tried clearing my cache and making sure all is up to date but cannot clear this problem. Any ideas?

Welcome to the community 😁
    To confirm, you are playing actually on the Facebook site, not through the kingdom at the king.com address?
    Do you have a mobile you could play on while its fixed?

• piaandersson
    @Chicken_Slayer and I also tag @QueenB on this.

I read on farm heroes facebook earlier today. In one of the comment it said something like, why are the old version back. It was just one comment, but if it has been some screw up on facebook now so they have both the new and the old version some that play on facebook should get the same problem. So I guess we just have to wait and see if the number of reports of the problem increases.

Level 2097 is one of the levels that has weed so it is one of the one that are affected.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    Hello @patco9, and @Pokeflo, Hearty Welcome to both of you to our lovely King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  

@Pokeflo, just a heads-up!  You might have to wait a while for you to play the game again if you keep waiting.  If you would  like to play the game in the mean time, please download the game on a mobile device. 

Here is the link for main thread, to keep an eye on the Updates of this issue ---> "Game NOT Loading on King.Com"  

This thread will be closed now to keep all the complaints in a single place. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 
  • piaandersson
    @patco9 Do you play on king.com. There are problem there whit some levels that don´t work, has been for 2 week. 

There is a special thread for that. Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on king.com. REPORTED TO THE STUDIO.
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/278082/farm-heroes-saga-keeps-telling-me-to-reload-on-king-com-reported-to-the-studio/p1

Don´t know when it will be fixed. That you can do are if you can play on a mobile, or if you have an account on facebook. Or if you have windows 10 download tha app from the store and play. Otherwise just waiting.
  • PummyRaj
    davey said:
    Why can i play all levels on King, on my PC except for level 2695? 

Still a problom! 

Hello again @davey,      

While playing on King.Com, the freezing is occurring in all those levels that has -- Snow Balls, Eggs, and also the "new Grass weed Blocker".  This is happening only King.com.  You can install the game on to a mobile device.  And also if your PC supports Windows 10, this particular issue does not persist on both these platforms. 

Please head to this link for main thread, to keep an eye on the Updates of this issue ---> "Game NOT Loading on King.Com"  

This thread will be closed now to keep all the complaints in a single place. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 
  • falbala62
    falbala62 Posts: 0 Newbie
    hello, im stuck on level 2154, each time i click on it to play. it says error.
    i can play all others level, except this one.
    i tried desinstall/repair/update/ change account....always same
    desable companion..
    can you help me please !
  • piaandersson
    @falbala62 Do you play on king.com. There are problem there that some levels don´t work. Has been for about 2 weeks now. And there is no answer when it will be fixed.

There are a special thread about it. Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on king.com. REPORTED TO THE STUDIO.

If you have a mobile you can download the app and play. Or if you have an account on facebook, try there. Or if you have windows 10 you can download the app from the store. Otherwise just wait.

• Chris06
    Chris06 Posts: 11 Level 2
    PLEASE THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME
    I've been stuck at level 1239 for a while. I have the following message: an error has occurred, please reload the page. I did it several times and it doesn't change anything. I would like to point out that the levels already set up are working correctly, so if someone has a solution ... Thanks

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2020
    Hello @Chris06, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your game is affected by this glitch!!  Unfortunately, the King Team could not send a fix for this issue yet!!  

So, the ONLY work-around we have right now is to play on a mobile device OR download the game on your PC if you have Windows 10. 

Please go to this main thread to comment, or to keep on the updates about this issue --->   "Game NOT Loading on King.Com"  

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, we will close this thread, as the team would like to keep all the comments in a single place.

Thank you for understanding and your patience!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?