Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

fireflies on level 497

Options
tazatha
tazatha Posts: 6 Level 2
i just can't figure out the pattern to keep the fireflies lit on this level 497 in order to get rid of them.  any clues for me?

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options
    @tazatha I always find it bit difficult to give tips. Because what works for me might not work for others.

Do you use companion when you play. If you not sure what companion are. That is the animal you see in the same popup that you have the play button. If you use one take away the green marker and try whitout. That way you have little bit more control over where the crops lands.

Then when I play that level I try to lit the two at the buttom first. Sometimes when I see that a move only will close fireflies again I use showels to lit up the last fireflies. So make sure that you have 3 showels when you start playing the level. That is the only tip I can give.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    The studio would love to get your feedback on the Firefly here if you don't mind 🤗

Welcome to the Community by the way @tazatha😍
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@tazatha always start with the bottom fireflies because as crops cascade they will be the less likely ones to suffer.

The crops part is easy once they are out of the way, its just the sheep.

If you find it easier, I have a video :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?