Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Rancid calls on his best friend for help

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited July 2019 in Off-Topic

Rancid has run out of ideas on how to get those cropsies so he pays a visit to his best friend, Jelly Queen.

“Hi there, Jelly Queen,” says Rancid.  “I could really use your help.  I’ve been trying to gather a whole bunch of cropsies from the farm, but everything that I try to do, Amelia and her friends foul it up!  Could you please give me some idea on how I can succeed?

“Well, I could give you some jelly and you can jellify them,” says Jelly Queen.  “No that won’t work because how will you then be able to get those jellified cropsies off the farm?  I’ve got it!  How about you throw splotches of mud on the cropsies with a pink glow surrounding them?”

Grumpy Cropsies look similar to normal cropsies, except that they look angry and grumpy. Splotches of mud transforms all cropsies that pass though it into grumpy cropsies. The only way to turn them back is to make them land in grass. Using it as part of a match will turn the normal cropsies into grump cropsies; however, if a grumpy cropsies falls into grass, it will cheer up and turn into a normal cropsies.

Rancid is being really bad today!  Poor Amelia must have her hands full watching her cropsies all the time. Hunter is patiently waiting for Amelia so that they can plant some more seeds. 

“What’s taking her so long?” questions Choochoo.  “Wait I just remembered that she said that had to take care of her to do list today.”

“Well we can’t wait for her to finish her list,” says Hunter.  “We’ll just go ahead and meet her at the Dairy District.”

Oh no!  What’s that all over the cropsies?  We better check it out here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?