Choochoo gets very angry

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
edited July 2019 in Off-Topic

“Hunter, now the frogs are stealing the cropsies,” says Choochoo.  “We have to gather all the cropsies before the frogs eats all of them.  You go get the cropsies near the blue and red frogs and I’ll go get the cropsies near the green frog.  Look how fat that green frog is!  Looks like he’s ready to eat more green apples so I better hurry up.”

Frogs can be a real pain if you need to collect specific cropsies because the matching frog will eat your crops; however, if the crops they eat are not needed, they can remove them, leaving room for better crops to fall.

Amelia is finally back on the farm.  A bit exhausted but she got everything on her to do list done and now it was time to go feed the sheep.

“Hunter, please get off those bales of hay!”, says Amelia.  “We have to feed the sheep and you have to help me.  Did you forget that the black sheep are different from the white sheep because someone didn’t feed them before they let them loose into the game! You can only move one black sheep onto hay at a time because they are naughty sheep and will eat the hay it lands on leaving an empty square.  If you can lead a white sheep and a black sheep onto hay at the same time, the white sheep always moves first so he will get to the hay before the black sheep eats it!  Now please help me get some hay to the sheep.” 

It's time to start heading home here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?