A Bug in level 1775?

Options
annso87
annso87 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have reached level 1775 and can not finish it. It keeps freezing as soon as I get to half of the moves I have. I have tried both on my phone and on my computer and now I am getting really frustrated. Can you help me?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,707 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @annso87 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

I played 3 time no freeze in my game . please check update in your mobile , go to play store

for Computer check update in Microsoft Store .

Hope this will have you - Stay Safe

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,403 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @annso87 A Warm Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

First of all, in which game are you having this issue? Is it Candy Crush OR Candy Friends OR some other game?

Can you please post a screenshot of the frozen screen? Are you seeing any message once the game freezes OR do you have to turn off your device to exit the frozen screen?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great Sunday!

Stay Safe and Warm!

• annso87
    annso87 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The game is Farm Hero Super Saga. It doesn't show any messages, just freezes in action and have done that about 15 times. I have to reload the page and start over. But as soon as I got an answere here it resolved itself, so I say thank you for taking the time to answere :-)

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you very much for replying back dear @annso87 🤗

By any chance, were you playing on a mobile device and you had "Bonnie Boosters" to help you with the game?

If so, that could be the reason for your game to being frozen!! I had this issue, but I have not escalated this issue to the Farm Community Manager. Because, I was not sure whether the issue was only on my device OR others are also having this issue!

If you did have Bonnie Boosters, please let me know and I will escalate this issue to our Farm Team, as it is not a normal behavior!! Can you please tell me about this?

Talk to you soon! Have a great day!

Please stay Safe and Warm! 🍀

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj

yes, Bonnie booster does freeze the game...

what I observed, Queen Bee +1 appear n freeze ... the Bonnie booster can not appear ...

if no Bonnie booster, no freeze... so usually I have to play without Bonnie booster...

• PummyRaj
    Options

No! It was not always like this @stan1981, it never happened before for me!!

Only last time, it has happened -- Bonnie won't add the boosters to the level and then it kept freezing the game!

Now, a new turn started and it's working fine now!! But, it proves one thing though... it is not my device that has the issue, but Bonnie itself 😄

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj ok.

previously, Queen bee +1 booster appear first then Bonnie booster and then freeze the level ...

now Bonnie booster appear first then Queen bee +1 booster ... no issue

and with Bonnie booster, it make the lvl much easier , and also the new tractor booster is so useful.

• Alain_Badaillac
    Alain_Badaillac Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue on 3 device, with my computer, my Ipad Pro and my Iphone, it's seems to come from when the goat was struck by the lightning, it freeze after this on my 3 device... i dont have the Bonnie boobster on things like that

Alain

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear Alain @Alain_Badaillac 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

If I am not mistaken, you are talking about the Farm Heroes Super Saga game, right?

Because, that is the game which has the "Lightning" and the Goat getting stuck by it 🙂 Can you please confirm?

With regards to the issue, which level are you playing? Did you check any other levels which contain Clouds as well as Goats?

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day 🍐 🍐 🍐.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?