Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) Celebrate Farm's 6th Anniversary with us and win your badge and 50 Gold bars! 🥦☀️

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey there @MartaP and warm welcome to the Community 🤗

Please note that we only use English here so everyone can understand and be understood. Therefore, I'd like to ask you to keep it to English, please.

Thanks a lot and see you around the Community 🍒

• cilantro
    cilantro Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited March 2020

Hi I'm new to the community! And I just want to say thank you for making a Very Awesome game. Both relaxing and and fun at the same time! Thanks!😁 Oh and Happy Anniversary!😄

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,770 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2020

@QueenMia @QueenB thank you for your great job in this Community and to all Superstar, Game Expert, Legend and players, we are all together a great Community!

Happy Birthday

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

What I love most about Farm Heroes is it was recommended to me from some really great friends @wafercookieflippers @bearwithme @mysticalmysty @PummyRaj & @firebombmarkus and every time I play this game it reminds me of all the wonderful people I’ve met here and across the globe. Plus it has some really awesome CM’s in charge of it now @QueenB & @QueenMia 🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Farm Heroes!!!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020

Hi@QueenMia

Couldn't find anywhere else to brag but I completed the 6th anniversary

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@BQN537

good job. 2500 beans as reward is pretty low...

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

🎉🎂 HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY FARM HEROES SAGA 🎂 🎉

Dear Farm Heroes Game Studio,

I don’t even know where to start! I guess I will start by saying how much I LOVE this game!💜 I have been playing for years now & I don’t know what I would do without it! It has literally become a part of my life! The special games/events that you guys come up with are so fun & entertaining! Here in the Farm Community, everyone is so kind & helpful! How could you not smile at the cute noises that the cropsies & animals make! Oh, & their adorable eyes are my favorite!! My favorite are the sheep! ❤️🐑❤️ My least favorite are the fruit bombs! But that’s ok! That is what keeps this game so exciting! All I can say to all of you in the Studio, is what ever you are doing, keep it up!! You are all doing a SUPER DUPER job, & I truly mean that!

Take care & be safe my friends!

🎉❤️CONGRATULATIONS FARM HEROES SAGA FOR A WONDERFUL 6 YEARS!!❤️🎉

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Hi everyone! Hi @QueenB and @QueenMia !

Thank you for the tag, my dear friend @Foley1362 !

My favorite thing about FHS is? Well just about everything. My companion collecting is over for now but I still like seeing them come up as a choice before a level. I agree with you @imabearnut in that the bombs are not my favorite. I love the spiders and always feel bad for kicking them out of their homes. 😅

I enjoy playing the game and I really enjoy the Community. I have met some of the most wonderful people here. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Happy birthday, Farm Heroes Saga!

♥️🐳

• fatima27
    fatima27 Posts: 6 Level 2

😍HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY FARM HEROES😍🎉

this is the best game with best commuity

• kat210644
    kat210644 Posts: 3 Newbie
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?