Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Need to restart the game to get more notifications

helenamiranda1222
helenamiranda1222 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm posting this on behalf my grandma that plays Farm Heroes pretty much all day for her entertainment.

Recently she is only getting 5 notifications at a time and we need to restart her game for other notifications to appear. I wonder if this is some security mechanism from the game because she spends a lot of time playing.

I hope we can get some help with this issue since this is pretty much her favorite thing to do and she is 76.

Kind Regards,

Fabio

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

hmm, 5 notifications not enough? As she play a lot, it doesn’t seem a issue if she only have 5 notification...

this thing is much a double side sword ... as there r people who just prefer 5 ...

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@helenamiranda1222 I don´t understand what notifikations you mean. Is it life or beans from other players or the other way request from others.

Or does your granma play on a mobile/tablet and usually get notifikations on the phone it self when life has recharged.

So does your grandma play on mobile/table or on computer. If she play on computer is it on king.com site or on facebook.

What I know there should not be a secure thing from the game. Since it recently started it seems more that it have became some kind of problem. Do you remember when it started. March 18, king.com site get an update and I think that even facebook got one at that time.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator

Hello @helenamiranda1222 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am thinking it is Lives you are talking about, when you said "notifications"! 🙂

There has been an issue with receiving Lives from past few months and it was taken to Farm Heroes game Studio.

One thing I have not understood from your question is that -- you keep restarting the game for the notifications to appear!! Is that really working? Each time you re-open the game, does your Grandma see new Lives? That is a trick I have not heard of 😄

One question come into my mind? Did she save her game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? And does she has friends? If she is playing through Kingdom account OR on King.com, some random friends are added to our game. But, there is no guarantee that we will receive Lives all the time.... because, there could be active players and inactive players!! And, there is always an issue with receiving Lives when playing through Kingdom account / King.com!!

If she has saved her game through Facebook, you guys have to make sure that all of those people from her friends' list are playing the game!! If not, she should send request for "New Friends", which definitely will help. Players tend to stop playing the game as it gets harder and harder the more we go up in the levels!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you have further questions. To do so, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great day/evening!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• helenamiranda1222

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your time.

When I say notifications I bean lives, beans and requests from others. The letter on the right top corner.

When we restart the game new requests come in. Her group of friends send these requests to each other so we know for sure there are more than 5. Feels it is some kind of buffer, once we restart the game 5 new pop up like they were there waiting. It's not really a trick but a workaround to have access to the lives that were sent but we couldn't see.

This issue started quite recently so the March 18 update seems more or less when the issue start happening.

She is connected through her Facebook account on an iPad. We have tried ourselves sending these requests but she will only see them after restarting the game.

• helenamiranda1222

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is able to help me with this issue.

We just did a test when few people sent lives/beans and only one or two came through. Not all lives or beans being sent are being received in my end.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Kind Regards,

Fabio

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @helenamiranda1222 I have over 200 people in my friends list and I have only had a couple of lives or beans in the last maybe three months. One life will recharge after fifteen minutes, so that is 1.25 hours for all five lives.

• helenamiranda1222

I understand. But in this case Mme , my mom and my sisters are sending to my grandma and only 1 or 2 makes into the game :(

Regards,

Fabio

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

We know this has been an issue for some time and there doesn't seem to be an answer at this stage. All you can do is just keep sending.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?