New Shovel Please

Options
dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
edited March 2020 in Support

I've noticed that a shovel does not bash a spider. Surely it could in real life. I request that the benefits of the New Tractor be applied to the much rarer and limited shovel. It could move a bull if used to collect cropsie next to it. Etc...

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Hmm... seem interesting ... but usually the lvl only 1 or 2 spider, if it can clear spider, isn’t the lvls so much easier??? Since we always bringing 3 shovels usually ...

• dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

If a tractor can move all spiders on the same row and tractors are more commonly obtained than shovels, why shouldn't shovel which is rarer to win extras of not do it for just one? The point is that shovels, all tools, must recharge so they can't be used so often and then we might buy more. The daily bonus gives out significantly more tractors than shovels. I save them for later when I get in trouble of losing a level with Bonnie, so don't even get to use the timer-refreshed shovels. I think there needs to be a better reason if shovels don't do what the new tractor does.

• stan1981
    Options

Better reason? Perhaps they r having higher priorities to fix the game and now ... to handle the covid19 situation ...

and seriously the new tractor is still consider a new recently updated thing ... so do give them some time for others to be implemented too ..

currently they r implementing unlimited life for covid19 situation and I think this is the correct approach/priority for them now ...

and sorry, downvote ur request for the shovel upgrade ...

• stan1981
    Options

N I think is good to have upvote n downvote so that king can know which 1 seem to be more impt to us...

but covid19 is a world issue that is getting out of hand... so perhaps we hav to wait first ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?