Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I can not play anymore; what do i need to instal ?

Options
CandyFana
CandyFana Posts: 21 Level 2

Helo,

Since you introduice the new pink square action, i can not play anymore. Even this page crashs each time and i lose my text.

I can connect and take booster but if i click on a level : error.

i have problems since you left flash, but now you put the action : i can not play anymore.

You have to put on game what we have to download to be able to play. please

Answers

• CandyFana
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @CandyFana and welcome to our Farmtastic King Community. I am sorry you are having this problem. I am not sure what 'pink square' action you are talking about. I only play on mobile devices and by your screen shot I can tell you play on a PC. There is information about the Chrome 76 update and removal of the Flash Player here.

I have translated the error message: You have encountered an error that we are currently trying to correct. Please retry later

This is a common error message that players sometimes see. However I am going to tag one of our Farm Heroes Experts and fellow Superstars @Rancid , who may be able to provide some additional information.

• CandyFana
    edited March 2020
    Options

But the first time i connect, i get the booster with a small square with ears. It is from 6 anniversary i think.

Is this an animation ? A gif ? I can not see them

• CandyFana
    Options

What can help you : this page always crash and i get Aie aie aie

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@bearwithme if you look on candyfana:s picture she/he plays on facebook. Facebook was moved over to html in january so there should not be any flashproblems there. (it is only king.com that now has flash)

The other picture of the popup that candyfana show are the popup whit the special offer to buy boosters and goldbars, that are appearing now during the anniversary.

As candyfana says the problem started when the offer turned up the first time. So if that popup are the cause that the game crach it is easy to fix for the studio. Just remove the popup whit the offer on facebook.

• CandyFana
    Options

I can not see the picture anniversary and all game crash. WHY.

What did you used to make it, what do i have to download ?

Each time you make something new, you use new technology and so mush people can not play anymore.

• CandyFana
    Options

Please help me. i would so mush play again.

It is not complicated to tell wich extention you used for your anniversay badge ?

I need to download that format so i read it. I dont understand you can not help so quick.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@CandyFana, can you try removing the game from Facebook and install it again?

First of all, don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

Search for the game on Facebook and start playing. 

Hope this helps :) 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @bearwithme and thanks for tagging me.

Hi @CandyFana I only play on mobile devices, so I am personally unfamiliar with PC issues.

• CandyFana
    Options

Queen B : i just did it. with fear ...

it did not change anything.. or well : i get immediataly error now, as soon as i get connected. i did not need to clic on a game.

SO SAD.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?