Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I can not play anymore; what do i need to instal ?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @CandyFana Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

That big pink box you are seeing is a special offer for us to purchase if we like. King is giving a special deal due to Farm Heroes 6th Birthday celebrations. If you are not interested in purchasing anything, you can click on that X to close it and play your game.

Are you not able to load your level too? Did you try to play level # 2726? If you did not, can you please check and see?

It looks like you are using Chrome Browser! Did you try to open the game on a different browser? Did the "Pink Block" appear then also?

Just wondering.. is your browser updated to the latest version? Are you playing on a Desktop OR Laptop? Do you have a strong Internet connection?

I play the game both on Chrome as well as Edge, I am not having this issue in my PC with that Advertisement!! And, as of now, no complaints from other players either!!

Can you please answer my questions, so that it will be helpful for @QueenB to be more aware about the issue!!

Thank you very much for your patience! Talk to you soon!

• CandyFana
    CandyFana Posts: 21 Level 2

helo.

Yes i play on chrome. On mozilla is the problem worse. i can not play farm hero and Candy crush anymore.

Yes i tried to play a game, it is always than : error.

browser is updated.

I play on a desktop.

Thanks trying to help.

I tested my PC for HTML5 and got bearly full but some things are not there, perhaps i need animation or what ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator

One more question @CandyFana

Very sorry if I am testing your patience.....

Was your game fine till those Pink Blocks started appearing in your game?

• CandyFana

game fine, but i really had difficulties to load all farm hero saga. En... all games went ok but not Rancid.

If i was playing and than rancid OK, but i was on rancid, when i load game i had first to play an otehr level. if i started Rancid, all blocks. freeze and did nothing anymore.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2020

@CandyFana did you go to cookies and delete any king and farm heroes cookies?

Close facebook,

Go to the 3 dots in the top right corner..settings then privacy and security, site settings, cookies and site data, see all cookies then search "king" and remove any.

Clear cache again, restart your browser and see what happens.

Have you got any adblockers on? If you're not sure, settings again then extensions and it will tell you everything you have.

• CandyFana

Ad blocker is off for all the games. I understand you have to be abble to win money, with publicity.

WAAOW i could play, but test again, because i first play old game and than new level like i did for Rancid.

This would be able to help you. with game before i load perhaps something needed you dont ask to load with level 2027 ?

Strange, strange...

• CandyFana

That was too beautiful. i plaied Candy Crush and now i can not even load farm hero, i get IMMEDIATELY error.

I already had in the past, i HAD TO first open candy crush to be abble to play farm hero, it loaded somthing; but now it is wrong.

For the first time i tried farm hero first and, woaw i could play, but once i opend Candy crush, it is down.

you have conflict in those 2 games. one opens something the other one can not use.

SNIF

• Lady_Choo

So you cannot play any of the levels?

Unfortunatley the majority of players are not getting issues like this which is usually when its an indication that it is something on the users device that is causing it rather than the game.

Have you tried a different browser?

• Lady_Choo

I've just been able to play that level :(

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@Chicken_Slayer I just play farm heroes and don´t have facebook. So not able to try.

But can you try something. CandyFana says that it seems to be a conflict between candy crush and farm heroes. Do you have candy crush so you can try open that one first and then try farm heroes. And then the other way around. First farm heroes then candy crush.

CandyFana says she even tried firefox and that was worse.

In farm heroes you had the popup whit the special offer now during the anniversary. But I think that has been removed in farm heroes because I haven´t seen it last couple of days. Is it in candy crush some popup like that. If it also are one in candy crush maybe removed it even there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?