Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Disappearing magic beans

sypak
sypak Posts: 4 Newbie

All my beans, accumulated with hundred thousands already, suddenly disappeared. Customer service said it was related to offline playing and the beans should be back when connection is resumed. This is not the case at all. The beans disappeared when Im playing online always! Many players encountered the same problem and there maybe tricks on the game administrator side!!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

So u playing farm hero saga or Super saga?

r u playing offline? If yes, beans r not earn n store in ur Facebook or king account ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator

Hello @sypak A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Few questions for my clarification, please...

1) Are you playing on a PC or on mobile device? If you are playing on a PC, you cannot play off-line at all! But, if you are playing on a mobile device, even a slightest disturbance will loose the Internet Connection!

2) Did you take a screenshot when the Magic Beans were present in your game? How many might have been disappeared?

3) Did you reinstall your game App OR change your device -- it can be PC or mobile device?

Can you please post back and reply to these questions? You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Please stay safe & warm! 😷

• sypak
    sypak Posts: 4 Newbie

1. I never play on pc but always on mobile. There is no disruption at all as I play at home with stable wifi.

2. I have no screen shot but there are certainly hundred thousand beans accumulated after I play continously for over 2 to 3 years at least.

3. I did NOT reinstall application or change device. Nothing has ever changed on my side so that's why it's annoying. I read from other players who face the same problem, and I deeply believe the problem is on the game administrator.

I will not play the game anymore cos it is a maltreatment to loyal customer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

I'm really sorry to hear about this @sypak πŸ˜•

Did you reply back to Player Support to let them know that not being connected is not the case? Sometimes it might be a serve issue so the game is not connected to the serve.

Have you checked the game lately to see if they might be back?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?