Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

1-2-3 Grow! 🌱🌱🌱

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

Β πŸ‘‰No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds! πŸ‘ˆ

Cropsie Garden now called 1-2-3 Grow! is back and oh boy how we are excited to hear your feedback on the new and improved version πŸ€—

Last year, we asked you for feedback on Cropsie Garden, (you can check it out here). Since then, our amazing Farm Heroes Saga Team has worked hard to deliver an ever Awesome version of Cropsie Garden (aka 1-2-3 Grow!) paired with delightful new changes and not to mention lot of fun πŸ˜ƒ

We really love to make you happy, and to keep doing so, we need your help. The Farm Studio would love to hear:

• What do you think about the new and improved version?
  • What are your thoughts on the rewards?
  • What do you think about the time it takes to grow?
  • What are the changes you like best AND less and why?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, how cool is that 😎 so don't be afraid to be brutally honest, we want to hear it all!

What are you waiting for? 1-2-3 GROW! 🌱🌱🌱

**The Event starts today, 6th of April and ends on the 13th of April.

**Note: This is event is still under testing so not all player will have access to it just yet, However, just to be sure, please make sure you have Game App version: 5.34.8 + installed.

Β«13456714

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes. Got this event ... interesting event

• QueenB

Let us know what you think about it @stan1981 when you're done exploring it πŸ˜‰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @QueenB! I have the new event and I am definitely liking it so far and the rewards too! I also like that I can collect the needed water and suns from playing levels. I will give more feedback once I have played a few new levels!πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

I'm liking it so far!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello dear @QueenB πŸ€— Thank you very much for the tag 😍

I loved the new version of Cropsie Garden πŸ“ 🍏 And Thanks to the "Flower Tower", I have finished the event in a span o few hours πŸ˜„

Now to the answers of Studios's Questions::

1) What do you think about the new and improved version?

I loved it very much! It is very easy to grow my Cropsie now;

2) What are your thoughts on the rewards?

Wonderful and very useful too! I have received Shovels, Tractor Booster, Hunters, +1 Bonus point and even Unlimited Lives too πŸ˜„

But, I felt the end reward was a bit less though!! Usually, you guys give us more Hunters as the end reward! This time, we were given only one of each booster along with few hours of unlimited lives!!

3) What do you think about the time it takes to grow?

I have finished the event in 2 hours! The Flower Tower helped me a lot to collect both the Sun and Water Cropsies 🀩

My thoughts & concerns: There were 6 days given to finish the event, and I think it is great and should be enough to finish the event. Like I said, the Flower Tower helped me to collect the Cropsies.

But the problem is, we can only play new levels to collect the Water & Sun Cropsies. And until unless we win the levels, the Cropsies won't be added to our count!! It is not definite that, we will have Flower Tower, and all the levels do not contain Sun & Water to grow my Cropsie!! Also, the higher levels we are on, the more harder our levels are!! So, there is no guarantee that we will win and collect the needed items!!

4) What are the changes you like best AND less and why?

First of all, I liked all of the changes and there are none that I liked less!! Now for the changes:

a) We used to collect Stars, and feed those Stars and our precious Magic Beans to grow my Cropsie;

b) Now, it is the cute Sun & Water cropsies (I am sounding like a broken record repeating Sun & Water Cropsie πŸ˜…)

3) There used to be some time frame to feed the Cropsie! But, this time, that is not the case;

4) If I remember properly, the rewards are nice this time (again except for the last stage);

5 The needed amount of Water & Sun cropsies was not too much;

6) None of my Magic Beans were used; Before, I think it started from 100 or 250 and went till 5000 Beans or so, which was consuming all of my Beans!

I think I have covered all the questions and given my feedback on all points that I wanted to give.

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2

Nice Feature, unfortunately i Cannot play it until new levels arise. Having reached 3115, i am still hoping on tuesdays new release. Hope declines at 3 p.m.

:/

Merpet

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@QueenB - I thought the event was great. Unfortunately I can’t compare it to the last since I wasn’t playing at that time, but I really enjoyed it this go around πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I finished it fairly quickly. But when I was playing Flower Tower, I am sure that the cropsies I collected in levels six and nine were not credited. I didn't see a popup after the level and I didn't notice any extra water or suns in my totals.

• QueenB

@Rancid Not all levels counts the Suns and Water collected. There needs to be sign like on the screenshot which indicates that you can collect it.

Do you have these?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?