๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

1-2-3 Grow! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

What I really loved was that it was based on collecting suns and water.

I really like the new improved version and that we don't need to give up beans or wait a specific time to grow our plant.

I also liked the fact it let me know if it was a level where I could collect at least one of the ingredients and also let me know when I completed the level how many ingredients I had collected - a great idea!๐Ÿค—

I love the little happy noise my plant makes each time I water him and I like the prizes. It would have been nice to maybe have a bit more punch to the rewards at the end - maybe 5 or 10 gold bars along with the boosters.

I definitely think you need the extra days since I didn't take advantage of the flower tower so I had to depend on completing new levels to get enough suns and water to grow my plant. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

I really enjoyed the event the rewards are great and the fact that you didnโ€™t have to use beans made the event a lot easier to complete.

A big improvement on the last time I had the event, thank you ๐Ÿ™

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @QueenB I am sure that levels 6 & 9 had those icons. But you only get the icon the first time you attempt the level, so I can't go back and check.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020

Way better that the first one, and the flower tower really does help a lot ๐Ÿ

• Sandgroper
    Sandgroper Posts: 24 Level 2

I agree with much from what others have already said.

It was fun, easy and the rewards were really good.

Did find it hard as it only used from new levels and I was waiting for more to open so had hoped they would open in time - which they did. Yay!

Loved how it was not time paniced this time and I could feed and water it as I pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š plus didn't chew through beans (last time I gave up because it used more than viable)

Getting unlimited lives for time normally makes me smile as usually i have no further levels but love achieving the end results anyway. ๐Ÿ˜Š quite often I will go back and try to complete three stars on prior levels while I wait ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you for an awesome game and for continually adding to it ๐Ÿ’•

• Ariannaj2008
    Ariannaj2008 Posts: 2 Newbie

I absolutely love this game!!! My favorite so far!!!

• Ariannaj2008
    Ariannaj2008 Posts: 2 Newbie

Favorite game ever!!!

• Kristie_Kent
    Kristie_Kent Posts: 2 Newbie

I love this. Did in a couple hours. Lol

• Amresh4u
    Amresh4u Posts: 13 Level 2

It has been good challenge, would be looking forward for many more. Keep it up

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes. Easier ... as u advance up ur own lvls ... u will be collecting sun and water in the way for this event ...

bad part is for those who completed last lvl ... no more sun and water ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?