Tractor

Options
gopher669
gopher669 Posts: 6 Level 2

Noticed this twice in the last couple days, after not seeing it in approximately 3000 levels. I used the tractor booster to specifically take out a certain crop, so that it would drop into a match. Example:

Onion

Onion

Apple

Onion

I took out the row with the apple, to get the onions to match. Only after I used the tractor, I got the "No Possible Moves. Shuffling" message, before the rows would drop.

Any chance this can be changed to at least get the rows to drop?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

No possible moves ? Usually done before u can use a move...

so what u mean the row don’t drop? Did it drop afterwards? That is very weird... @QueenMia , can developer check out whether is it a bug?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @gopher669 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please tell me which level you are seeing this behavior? By any chance, did you take a screenshot when it reoccurred in your game?

Also, was it after specific number of moves, this happened -- since you said it is the same behavior both the times, I would like to check all the possibilities.

NOTE: Sometimes, when we clear a complete row with the Tractor booster, then the Cropsies in the upper row, do not replace in the row you have cleared. But, they can take another spot -- if there is a blocker or empty space or some other hurdle in the way.

If you can tell me which level it is, I will play the level and make sure that it is not the case.

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

@stan1981

If we have to report about an issue, we must provide as many details as possible for the Farm Team to look into!

It is not possible for the developers to check into the game without knowing any specific details!!

For example, which level did the player has seen / experienced this issue? We cannot expect them to check each and every level, can we?

• gopher669
    Options

It was more of a general issue/question, as perhaps it was meant to work that way. Don't have screenshots, as it happened unexpectedly and too quick to grab.

Don't know details on the first one, as it was new, and chalked it up as "one of those things". I think the last one happened in the Golden Egg challenge on Level 9. I want to say I was toward the end of the moves, and was trying to take out a row to get three chick eggs to drop on each other. That's when I got the message and the eggs reshuffled into those side windows, ending any chance to combine them.

Actually do have a screen shot of another test run i just did. Ran the tractor so the two eggs would drop down (on top of the fireworks), and then could move the egg (under the S of Shuffling) up to combine and get the chick.

• gopher669
    Options

It was more of a general issue/question, as perhaps it was meant to work that way. Don't have screenshots, as it happened unexpectedly and too quick to grab.

Don't know details on the first one, as it was new, and chalked it up as "one of those things". I think the last one happened in the Golden Egg challenge on Level 9. I want to say I was toward the end of the moves, and was trying to take out a row to get three chick eggs to drop on each other. That's when I got the message and the eggs reshuffled into those side windows, ending any chance to combine them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?