Don’t have level 3161 but others ahead of me do

Options
krystlerose
krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Support

Each level you get a “race” (which I hate) but deal with. Well two others have passed me in this race but I do not even have that level (3161) yet. Why would others have it and not me? I’ve tried on my iPhone 7 and my kindle 10. You can see from screenshot that I am 3rd in this race. (The first person in race is 3169) below shows I’m 3rd but have no game left. This has been 3 days now. I posted earlier on wrong board (discussion board) with no reply. And a person posted on this same board below from level 3180 which is the last level of this section that I do not have.

)

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there 😊 @krystlerose and welcome to our adorable Community. First I want to congratulate you on being on top. I find this game very hard and I am still in the 1600s.

As for your question, here is what is happening. Android and iOS require certain permissions for levels before they are released while Windows 10 doesn't require the same. That's why Windows players are always ahead with levels. The ones you are seeing are probably playing on Windows 10.

I hope this will help you understand it. So please be a little bit patient and you should see new levels soon. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

Thanks. Guess I have to pull out my laptop!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?