Farm Heroes Saga connection error! (Solved)!

Options
13»

Answers

• rsngfrce
    rsngfrce Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Thanks for your reply QueenB. I have been playing the game on my old phone, where it still works fine. However, I would much rather play it on my new phone, as my old phone is very slow. On the new phone it used to connect fine, but now when I first start the game it shows that I am not logged in, when I try to login it gives me a network error and the little icon in the bottom right of the main screen shows no connection. As I mentioned, I have tried deleting the cache and data, I have restarted the phone, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The app has updated several times since I started having this issoue but none of the updates has fixed it. The new phone is a Galaxy S10e running Android 10 and the old phone is a Galaxy S4 running Android 6. Five other King games are still working fine. On my new phone, it now shows the user ID as zero. The old phone still shows my correct user ID, which I have posted a picture of in another of my prior replies.

• gcgio
    gcgio Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Apparently The problem is not linked to your phone/OS.

I have the sale problem with an iPhone XR on iOs 13.3.1

I can use anythong as email and password (even Something like xjebrudj@jrur.com) for king account but the error message is the same, as the link to king server was down.

it seems that king account login doesn’t work any more on some devices..

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

hi there, any updates?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for confirming and. sorry to hear the issue persists 😣

It sounds like you've tried all troubleshooting steps we have to offer, unless you want to give them another try if you have only tried this once, sometimes it needs more than one attempt to stick.

I don't have any other suggestions to offer at this point, your device should be able to handle the game fine but in this case, there might be a bug on the game app version you're getting from the store so I would delete the game app again including clearing the Google Play Store cache not only of the game and see if that does the trick.

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Reboot mobile and you should now be able to install the game.

• gcgio
    gcgio Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ok thanks

So we’ll loose all our progession?!?

• rsngfrce
    rsngfrce Posts: 39 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I went into recovery mode on my phone and cleared the cache. This solved the problem.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?