Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

It was "not" a bug!

13Β»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,295 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Rancid Hope you are doing fine πŸ€—

I would like to share what I have noticed with regards to this discussion...

I have noticed this in my game once in a normal level and once in a special event (the recent one).

But, what I have noticed is that, the Cropsies shuffle when there are ONLY the matches with Hay seed / Grass seed can be done and no other Cropsie matches are available! It was the same case in both regular game and special levels for few times.

After reading this thread, I was keeping an eye on the "auto shuffle", so that we can provide more info if needed. And, that is what I have noticed.

But, I forgot to note down the level number though πŸ˜” Most of my levels are either Hay or Grass seed levels, and hard levels too. And as you might have remembered, the special event levels were the "flower seed" levels.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @MountainMom thanks for specifying a level and making those tags. Hopefully with that info some progress can be made.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator

Level 3138 in Farm Heroes Saga also reshuffles when the only move left involves a grass seed and a water drop. This issue is not limited to a single level. I suspect it is a coding oversight.

Tagging @Rancid and @QueenB and @QueenMia

• donnakisor7
    donnakisor7 Posts: 16 Level 2

I have noticed the same issue but it's only been since the firefly blocker was changed recently, before that it would only shuffle if i couldn't match anything

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?