Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Sending lives to a specific friend

firebombmarkus
firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi guys πŸ€— I am sure you know that we can send the lives to our Facebook friends or King friends depending on which account we are connected to. What I would like to see is the ability to send a life to a specific friend.

For example, if I want to send a life to my friend @PummyRaj and I don't have her on Facebook and she is not in my King group of random people then it would be great if I would be able to just write down her name and look for her and send her a life.

I hope that I didn't complicate this too much 😁 I am looking forward to seeing your opinions. Keep collecting cropsies πŸ“

36 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Β«13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?