πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Tractor booster

Options
13Β»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I just tried the Tractor Booster on my mobile Android device and it removes webs and cracks eggs. The game version is 5.37.5

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for reporting this guys and a warm welcome to our Community @Bonnythepony πŸ€—πŸ’

I'm checking this out with the Studio but it turns out the team is out of office today due to Bank holiday. I should have some news on this tomorrow.

• MrKizart
    MrKizart Posts: 118 Level 3
    Options

Oh that’s not good, that tractor feature is a neat little trick when it comes to taking care of last minute obstacles.

• MrKizart
    MrKizart Posts: 118 Level 3
    Options

Hey @wafercookieflippers! That character’s name is Dick Dastardly, he’s a creation of Hanna Barbara from the cartoon Wacky Races! He’s based off of the old Vaudeville silent movie villains that tied damsels in distress to train tracks.

His partners in crime was a dog named Muttley. They weren’t featured on Yogi Bear, but their production was around the same time to give you more reference.

Talk to you soon!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hey everyone, I need to add my 2 cents worth too

@PummyRaj I have players on Facebook who play on Facebook on a computer, not a phone or tablet and not through the windows 10 app or gameroom but actually through facebook who have lost the special tractor too. Its only just happened in the last 24 hours though.

They noticed because it only does the old basic things.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,779 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you so much for confirming dear @Chicken_Slayer 😍

Now, I know that I did not dream that I did use the full ability Tractor while playing on the Browsers πŸ˜…

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Β Hi there @Bonnythepony, hi everyone πŸ‘‹

I hope you guys are all well.

Just wanted to follow up on the tractor problem - The Game Studio is looking into it but cannot reproduce the issue... It would be very helpful for them if you could record your screen and send the video to us so we can see what exactly happens. Also, we'd need to know: When do you pick your tractor? Do you select the booster before starting the level, the one that lands on the board or the in level booster that you collected?

That'd be most helpful!

Thank you very much πŸ€—Stay safe and happy πŸ’

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,779 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @QueenMia

Thank you very much for following up with this πŸ™

It is the Tractor that we use in the level (but not the pre-game booster).

Next time, I will take a screenshot before and after using the Tractor, and point out what is the difference / what the Tractor was supposed to do (I cannot take record video, don't know how to)!

• Bonnythepony
    Bonnythepony Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi all,

Luckely enough my tractor booster seems to work again. I've just tried...With a little pain I tried my collected boosters a couple of times in the game, just to try out and it worked on: the flowers, it cracked eggs, it broke spiderwebs and let weeds grow. So I think it will work on the waterwells also. I updated the game again, I found another last version, so hopefully problem solved for me.

Thanks for sharing your input and ideas and good luck for you guys.

Talk soon :-)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

That's great to hear @Bonnythepony πŸ€—Thank you for the confirmation. We hope you enjoy the game!

Oh, and since you're here, don't miss your chance to win some extra Gold bars - You can check our latest challenges here. Fun guaranteed πŸ˜‰

See you then! Happy playing and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?