Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I fixed my old phone, Huawei p20 lite. The game was installed there and it's been updated,

Luna9
Luna9 Posts: 11 Level 2

But it's not synchronized to my account. I understand I loose the booster, but I lost beans and level and there is no events at all. Can somebody hep me?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

So ur lvl drop from which lvl to which lvl? N check that u log in with the correct email address or Facebook account ...

• Luna9

@stan1981 I solve the problem uninstalling and reinstalling. But I still have bug and crushing, I thought it was my previous phone with very short memory, but the Huawei got plenty of memory. I don't know what to do anymore, the customer care is useless

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Luna9

The following is a standard reply I make for some issues. Not all of the following may apply to you, but have a read and try some of the tips.

Many, many people have had this problem, including myself. To unlock the boosters, you need to replay the following levels.

To unlock Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock +1 Bonus : Play Level 13

To unlock Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Just playing these levels doesn't always work. If that doesn't fix the problem, then save your progress and log out of the game. This will start you at level one. Force close the app, go into app settings and clear the cache. Then play the game without logging in until you have unlocked all of the boosters. If that fails, then your only option appears to uninstall and re-install the app. If you do that, then there is an additional step you need to do. After uninstalling the app you should do the following as a precaution.

Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

Restart the device and see how it goes.

PLEASE NOTE!

By uninstalling the app, you will lose all of your boosters stored on the device. But since they are locked, you have nothing to lose.

• Luna9

Hi @Rancid I tried everything, a few times, I already unistall the game twice, I lost a lot of boosters this time 😔

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Luna9 how were you previously connected? Via the kingdom or Facebook? You should just need to make sure you are logged in to the correct one and progress will return. If it doesn't, you will need to contact player support who can at least get your progress back 😊

As regards events, these are not available to all players all the time so it might be that your turn has ended for now. Don't worry though they will come back again at some point.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?