🦝 Rancid's Lair - Hurry up and save the Cropsies πŸ“πŸπŸ₯• HERE!
🍏 Cropsie Challenge Tournament 🍏 - GRAND FINALE 🐝 Beat QueenB's score πŸ’ͺ HERE!
πŸŽ‘ What is Farmers Market?
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌢
πŸ‘« Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

Let us pick our Honey Pot teams! 🐝

2Next

Comments

• SBHSBH Posts: 66,872 Level 5

@Olivia_Lim ;-) Now it's better like first time. I think so... At first position should be more gifts! :-)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SBHSBH Posts: 66,872 Level 5

@Olivia_Lim don't give up! ;-) It's very very easy ;-)

• Olivia_LimOlivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3

Thanks for the encouragement.. anyway, as mentioned by chicken slayer.. i don't have Honey Pot event πŸ˜•

• tratelqalamtratelqalam Posts: 2,560 Level 5
  • EirracaEirraca Posts: 5 Level 2

I know this is old but I voted. I recently came back from a leave of absence and found myself on a honey harvest team. I hate that kind of stuff, especially when I can’t remove myself from it. Guess I’ll delete again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.