Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

I am desperate, I still have this probem

Luna9
Luna9 Posts: 11 Level 2

While I am playing it comes this screen and I cannot go on. I have to restart the phone and after a bit it comes again. I tried everything, I clear up data and cache, I unistall and reinstall, I change the phone to have more memory, I updated everything, I wrote the customer care. They reply automatically and the problem solve by itself for a few days, then come back again. Anyone have the same problem? I am frustrated about it, I am playing less and I may stop, not fun anymore, such a shame

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

How many memory u increased? It need at least 2GB of memory...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in.

Please update and clear the cache. Then it should be okay again. Good luck

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I have occasionally won Harvest Rush and it lets me know it but then moves on and it is so fast I'm not sure whether I actually received my prizes or not. I am sorry you are having this problem. Mine is not the same because I do not have to reset my iPad. Anyway - I hope the issue clears up and you can get your boosters.

• Luna9
    Luna9 Posts: 11 Level 2

@stan1981 I have 64g now

@Spinn I tried as well, now I cancel the data and I lost everything 😭I cannot log in because I also have connection problem, always had I don't know why, my WiFi works perfectly, but the game doesn't like it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?