Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options

Answers

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

I have a problem with the boonie booster.

Bonnie booster appears at Thursday till Monday, new quests appear at Tuesday 😕

So I can't use it 😞😔

Another problem is my honey bee team🙄. Is there another way to change the team🤔 I don't want to lose the booster "additional +1" for the next events😞 Do you have any idea?

🙋‍♀️

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Doris_Koch - as far as Bonnie is concerned - the studio has randomly put people in two different groups. I’m sorry that it is not working for you as far as the events go. I’m in the other group. Whenever she shows up I try to build her up and advance while I have her help.

I understand your not wanting to lose the +1 but at this time I don’t think there is anyway to change your team and still keep the +1.

Some of us have asked if we could form our own teams like they are doing with the Fantastic Five in Candy Crush Saga. Maybe we’ll get lucky and we will have the chance to form our own teams. We will just have to wait and see.

sorry I don’t have better news for you. 😊

• Doris_Koch
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

That's a pity😔

Thank you for your prompt reply. How would it be possible to switch to the other group to use the bonnie booster 🤔 :((

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch I’ll ask the question and let you know. I don’t know if this is a test of both options or if they plan to go back to the original Bonnie. We’ll see what I can find out.

• Doris_Koch
    Options

Hello @bearwithme

Thank you for the answer you are great!

• Doris_Koch
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hallo @bearwithme

Is there any news with bonnie booster. It's very hard to play without it.

Last weeks I waited from Tuesday (the new quests) till Thursday to play with bonnie-booster😕 but this time there were some presents for 1 day. The bonnie booster wouldn't be like that important if I hadn't reached my goal.

If I don't reach the honeybee booster, it's even more difficult, so I can't change my team 😥

best regards

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch and congratulations for getting the queen bee. I haven’t had her in awhile. I found they had switched Bonnie up starting a few weeks ago so I only get her for 3 days including the weekend. Has she not shown up at all? I’ll be glad to ask the CM about her and see what she says. 😊

• Doris_Koch
    Options

hello @bearwithme

Yes thats my problem....

I hope that it is possible to find a solution to switch to the other bonnie group :(

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch - unfortunately I think Bonnie is still in a test phase and we will have to play with her as she currently is until they finish testing or are lucky enough to get switched back to the other group.

At least we have some version of her even if it isn’t the best. 😊

• Doris_Koch
    Options

hello @bearwithme

Do you know if someone got the bonny booster today? I didn't get it.

I've been waiting since Tuesday to use it, unfortunately it has not appeared :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?