Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga - What's the Story? 🤔

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    The bulls are my fault. I accidentally left the gate open.

• Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    For several days now, FHS has not loaded completely on my PC.    It stops loading at approximately 50%.    I have seen mention online that many others are experiencing the same problem.    Are the FHS servers that process the PC game down???
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,322 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Babongo, it continues in this thread here https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/275925/farm-heroes-saga-not-loading-on-facebook-king-com-reported#latest, it is a known issue and being worked on. 

Do you have windows 10? The app is available in the microsoft store and works perfectly :)
  • Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3

yes.. story character is important.. it can be a legend.. I love story.. so, when can we know about Farm Heroes Saga story?

• BiscuitTheDog1008
    BiscuitTheDog1008 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited June 2020

I know this is about a month late, but still...

How important to you is the story of Farm Heroes Saga?

Very important, honestly. I love how the plot goes, with Amelia, Choo Choo and Hunter trying to stop Rancid and saving the cropsies. It's a pretty cool story honestly and when I first started playing I became very interested.

Do you ever think about the world and characters of the game whilst you play?

I think of the world and the characters too, as I feel there's like a connection between the original game and Super Saga (when you complete all available levels in Super Saga, you can see Amelia and Hunter)

Would you be interested in more stories or opportunities to get to know the world and characters of the game? 

Most definitely! I'd love to know the backstory of each character as well as some cutscenes. An animated series or movie featuring both characters from the original AND Super Saga would be nice too 🙂

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day Studio Team,

hmmm....not really sure about this one? I'll have to think some more on it before I come to a full conclusion. This is a difficult one for me, for a few reasons.

I like the feel and theme of the King approach. When everyone adds their own spin, yes it can be beneficial and interesting but not cohesive or united in thought or with the King ideal.

Is it a great way for the Community to contribute and show case their "talent"? Yes! Is it interactive? Yes! Do they make good bedtime stories? Yes! Kids, grow up though and get interested in other parts of the game. Can it get out of control and "off-topic"? Yes!

I would like to support it I guess but don't won't it to "put me off" the actual game or become the main focus and take over everything "King" related.

I like what the game and level developers come up with and don't like going too left wing of that. They do a great job and put in a lot of time and effort. They provide a bit of history and character knowledge already and sometimes that's enough! Over development may take away credit where credit is due?

Same for the graphics and design teams. The Original Artist's inspirations and impressions are what drew me to "check out" the game in the first place. What are their views on changing things? Sometimes drastically! I would probably like to see some interviews with artists and graphic designers to get a bit of history and insight into their process and inspiration of characters and scenes, before I went off half cocked adding my own interpretation to it. Look what happened with Yeti and Kimmy in Soda.

That brings me to cohesiveness, thematics and ascetics. Whilst I respect and appreciate individuality between Studio's , you are also one "Unit" as a representation of the King Profile. To me that suggests, unless you're taking a "Dr Who" approach, that characters should have the same (if not very similar) "look" and "feel" as far as graphics and design go, the same "life" history across platforms and stories. Of course I'm not including accessories, outfits or power actions in that. Hence the individuality aspect is still kept and respected.

To Illustrate: Yeti is absolutely awesome in Friends! He's a main character and the Team there has done amazing! When you "travel" over to Soda, he's a complete debacle! No cohesiveness. It's like a designer came over from another company, picked him up and dropped him into a complete other universe, not a parallel one. There's no "King Profile" to him there. Same with Kimmy and the Background Scenes. You guyz get so much right here and I'd hate to see that same thing happen to F/Heroes. Brutal, maybe, but I'd hate to see you "fix something that isn't broken". Not to mention the backlash from players and members who have to look at the differences, "in there face" day in and day out, whilst you troubleshoot how to fix it!!

Character development is great - for a portion. Supervision, mediation and proof - reading for it all is definitely a must though. Otherwise it could get higglety pigglety and left of centre or choppy and contradictory.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?