๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Why do I see others with more levels then me? (Feedback sent to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,723 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @nadyna and @clesali Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

Please check your Play Store / App Store for updates of Farm Heroes Saga App. It looks like you are missing an update!

Because, like other players have posted above, the current last level for Mobile devices and Facebook browsers is 3250. If you are not seeing that yet means, your game is not updated.

The latest version should be 5.38.3 or higher. Please check and install the latest version and you should be good ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

All the best to you and have fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• nadyna
    nadyna Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for the update dear @nadyna ๐Ÿค—

I will find out what's going on and will get back to you tomorrow.

Can you please tell me which device you are using and your game user ID number?

To find the ID number, simply click on "Profile" button -- then click on the King emblem that appears on the top of that screen. If you have trouble finding it, please let me know.

NOTE: I am sorry to say that you will have to post in English ONLY in this King Community for everybody to understand.

Thank you so much for understanding and your patience.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Different devices does have different last lvl... reason due to the roll out of new lvls is different for devices type...

restart ur device n check for new update...

N need to wait for new lvls...

• MaUs82
    MaUs82 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Pummy, thank you for your Support.

I download the W10 App but I still have the same issue. I will wait for the update of the devices. And will comeback to you.

I using the App on Android /iPhone / Facebook and W10 depend which device is closer during the break ๐Ÿ˜„

• didutza1974
    didutza1974 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I can not wait. I've been waiting 2 weeks for it to unlock

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Pls try other king games if u cannot wait...

currently most of us work from home and hence developer do need more time to release more lvls ...

check for new updates and keep waiting ...

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @didutza1974 Hearty Welcome Back to our lovely King Community ๐Ÿค—

Hope you and your family are doing great and staying safe & healthy!

With regards to the new levels, one more episode was released this week and you should be able to play till # 3265.

I do not remember which device you are using! But, please check for the Updates in your App Store / Play Store and install them and you should see the new levels on your device.

If not, please post back and let me know with your device details.

Keep enjoying your game(s). Have a wonderful rest of the day and great weekend ahead ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿค

• hyrije
    hyrije Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello

It's been 2 weeks now that i've been blocked to the level 3250, all my friends are continuing to play to the next levels it just keeps saying to me "the new levels are avaliable soon"... please can you do something for my situation it's been 7 years that i'm playing this game please stay corect...

• clesali
    clesali Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Same for me, I have the last version of the App. Last week I finale had access to levels 3235 to 3250, but now waiting for levels after 3250 for a couple of days...

Using iPhone 6s

Id number : 1082793427

thx for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?