Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why can't I purchase more lives?

jsichler
jsichler Posts: 2 Newbie

Why can't I purchase more lives? It suddenly stopped working. I reset my bank info and still no go. Help

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

What error msg u seeing? Can screenshot? Restart ur device n update to latest version n try

• jsichler
    jsichler Posts: 2 Newbie

It just shows the circle going never moves on.round and round. It's worked for years and suddenly stopped. I play on a laptop thru facebook.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

r u on win10, HTML platform? Can screenshot ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @jsichler Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I m sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I am sure the reason behind the "unsuccessful purchase" is -- the servers being down and the Heavy internet usage all over! Comparatively, laptops need a bit extra energy than the Mobile devices (with regards to Internet).

You know with the pandemic, everybody using internet from their homes, and people without jobs relying on their games for stress relief, kids with on-line classes, etc., etc., created so much load on the internet servers.

So, please do not worry that you are not able to make a purchase. Just wait till odd hours to make a purchase, like a mid-night (if you are not sleeping 😄). Otherwise, use a mobile device rather than a PC just for the purchases. If you are buying Gold Bars, there is no difference But, if you are purchasing Boosters, those will be added to your Mobile device game and it would not help if you don't play much on your mobile!

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance and/or clarification.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great weekend ahead 🐤 🐇 🐤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?