Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why do I see others with more levels then me? (Feedback sent to the Studio)!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello dear @Mike-5 πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about your frustration. And I completely understand it too πŸ‘οΈ

You said you sent a message? Did you send it to "King Player support team"?

I am sorry! I am not sure who is making fun of you! Please do not get upset! As you can see, many other players also have not received the next 15 levels! But, some players did receive them AND we are supposed to receive them.

That's why, I am writing in this thread and following up with you all to find out if you guys have received the levels or not!!

Can you please post back which device you are using and what is your ID number?

I am sending a complaint to the Farm Community Manager. And any and all the details we can provide will be very useful for them to check why some players have not received the levels and some did!

Also, I have noticed that this issue is not just Android users, it is just the same for iOS users too!

So, please be patient till we hear any news from the Farm Community Manager.

Thank you very much for understanding. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ₯•

• PummyRaj

Hello @susyq925 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am reporting this issue to our Farm Heroes Community Manager right now.

They will check into it once they come back to work and we should have an update about the issue by the end of the day.

I request you please be patient to hear back from them πŸ™

Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful rest of the day!

• PummyRaj

Hello @Hale and @susyq925 Hearty Welcome to both of you to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you both did not receive the latest levels!

In another thread, a player has posted that after installing the latest version 5.39.5 (not sure about the last digit), they have received the latest levels and played them.

Can you please both check for the update on your device?

@Hale Thank you very much for confirming the device you are using. Can you please check the version you have and also post your game user ID number?

I am escalating this issue to our Farm Community Manager. It will be better to provide all the info we can, so that, we can save some time for them!

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• PummyRaj

@susyq925

Can you also please confirm your device and the version you have right now?

Since I am escalating this issue to the Farm Team. they should be able to resolve all the matters.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding πŸ™

• Hale
    Hale Posts: 22 Level 2

have version 5.49.5 of farm hero’s installed on my iPhone 11. Also play on my computer. Both show no more lives after level 3350

• Hale
    Hale Posts: 22 Level 2

Game user I’d is 2027053219. Version 5.39.5’ is installed but no new levels. Thank you for assisting

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@Hale I can confirm that level 3250 is the last available level.

However, it looks like the next episode got released by mistake and had to be taken back, this is what you might have experienced. Worry not as you should be getting access to the next episode as soon as it is ready for release again so all we have to do is wait a little bit longer.

Apologies for the confusion.

• QueenB
    Answer βœ“

Thanks @PummyRaj for looking after this πŸ€—

We can confirm that level 3250 is the last for most of the players. There is an issue however where some of you might see the next episode and sometimes play it, if you have this issue and the game keeps going back to level 3250, know that the studio is aware of this and working on correcting this error.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this πŸ˜‰

• QueenB

Player Support is not able to open levels for players, this can only be done by an update from the App Store when available.

The last available level for most players is 3250 and the next episode is on it's way...

Some players might have access to more levels and this depends on the device they are playing and if their game is part of a testing group which allows them to have early access to levels.

I am afraid there is not much we can do but wait for the next release so make sure you keep the game app always up to date.

Apologies for the confusion.

• QueenB

I understand it is frustrating to wait for new levels πŸ˜”

We're waiting on news for the next release but in the meantime, hang in there and keep an eye on the game. Do you happen to have any extra event/challenge available right now to keep you busy?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?