Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Something went wrong, please reload!

candycrazycat
candycrazycat Posts: 24 Level 2

For more than a week now, I've been getting this message for Farm Heroes Saga: Something went wrong, please reload! When I refresh the page, it still says the same thing.

I have cleared the browser cache, etc. to no avail. I am playing on King.com and using Chrome.

It's more than annoying, since no new levels are being added to Pet Rescue or Papa Pear Saga, and now Farm Heroes seems to have an issue.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @candycrazycat I am sorry you are having issues. You mentioned you play on king,com which I seem to remember has been having issues because it’s still flash based rather than html5 now like the other versions following the recent changes as flash will be no longer supported,

Which version of windows are you using? Windows 10 has a great app that bypasses using the browser as such. That runs on html5 and you can log in via the kingdom. Or do you ever play on Facebook? That also no longer uses flash.

• candycrazycat

I do play on Windows 10. I was not aware there was a Windows App to use, nor that I could access that via King.com. Can you elaborate?

Also, I do not, and will not play on Facebook. I do not have a Facebook account and won't be signing up for one simply to play a game that should be available directly from the website that creates the game.

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2

Hi @Chicken_Slayer

I hope you can possibly help me?

Since yesterday I've had a message that something went wrong, please reload on King.com for Farm Heroes Saga just as I would have completed another level. This problem has happened before & then got fixed eventually. Please can you tell me if this issue is being looked into now by the King.com team? I dislike Facebook & only want to play it on the King.com site that I've always played it on & am on quite a high level!

Thanks & Kind Regards

• Lady_Choo

Hi @Marianne321 I completely understand that, we all have our way of playing.

It is being looked at by the studio but I am not sure how far they have got with it. I suspect they are trying to move it over to html5 and its possibly causing some trouble for them. Did we have a conversation about the windows 10 app before? Did you try it?

• Lady_Choo

Hey @candycrazycat 😊

I really do not blame you. I do use Facebook but honestly, its only for the fact I can have game playing friends and I like to share photos I would be off there by now. Its not a nice place. Nobody says you have to have one though. You do play directly from the game website if you are using the king.com site. However, If you go to the microsoft store on your pc and find the FHS app, you download it to your pc...I usually pin it to my task bar at the bottom then it sits there easy to find.

Open it up and on first try when it asks you to log on, I am Sure it gives you the option to log into your Kingdom account. Once you do this all progress and gold will be transferred. Boosters won't be as any you earn on King, will stay on it. Any you earn on the app will stay there but the good news is, when King.com finally is fixed then they will be there waiting.

The only thing that is annoying, it will give you hints how to play, but only for the first time for each thing it thinks is new then after that it shouldn't do it again unless you log out.

Alternatively if you have a mobile or tablet you can play there but the windows 10 app is good and you get events when available too. I never play on a browser now.

It will look a little different, more like the mobile versions but that is how all formats will be, so stick with it and you will get used to it 😊

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@candycrazycat and @Marianne321 what level are you on. Are you possible on level 1225 or 1240 this level can get that message. I haven´t seen ohter that get that message on king.com recently.

If it is 1225 or 1240 I reported it before but it seems to been missed by @QueenB that those 2 levels need to be fixed.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/284951/level-1225-and-1240-on-king-com#latest

• Lady_Choo

Thank you @piaandersson I couldn't remember which or if it was all levels, its been a while.

• candycrazycat

I'm currently on level 1252, however the reload problem seems to have resolved itself for me at this point. However, when I was experiencing it, I wasn't on level 1225 and don't think I was on level 1240.

• Marianne321

It could be one of those levels. Unfortunately I can't remember the exact level number when that message came up. I had just finished & basically won the last one before a road block when it happened, so not sure that win will even count. I think I am around 1225 but as I said I'm not sure of the exact number & I can't check since I can't get in & play right now.

Thank you very much for being so helpful! xx

• Marianne321

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly I really appreciate it.

Do you know if this problem is happening for a lot of people again?

You may have suggested the windows app to me before, I don't actually remember & am not sure even where I click to get it. Plus I don't play on my phone I like to play on my laptop & I like to play off the King.com site.

I know there have been issues with it being flash based to play. When the support totally ends will we not be able to play on King.com anymore at that point?

Thank you & kind regards!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?