Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

No longer receive email with notifications.(Resolved)!

encantes
encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
edited June 2020 in Support

Hello Community @QueenB @QueenMia

From 6 days I no longer receive emails with notifications but only popup when I log in. I saved many times the same preferences but same result.

What can I do?

Tkssss

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,657 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @encantes 🤗

Hope you are doing great and staying safe & healthy!

Since the Community Managers won't be able to check your post till Monday, I thought I would give it a try and see if it works!

First of all, it is not just you, but many other Community players having this issue! It is either with the "Editor" issue OR the servers are down and these notifications are acting as they want to (like they have their own mind) 🤣

OK, what I want you to try is -- first UN-Check all the boxes, and SAVE the preferences -- Now, log out of the Community and clear the cache/cookies and shutdown your device -- Turn on your device after 5 minutes and log back into the Community -- Now go into your profile and change the notification preferences to the settings you need -- Don't forget to "save" the changes -- Now, check if anything is changed and whether things are back to normal ((or let me know and I can send you a PM too)!

Hope everything works out fine! Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend 🐤 🐇 🐤

• encantes
    edited June 2020

@PummyRaj many thanks for your useful help.

I tried two times but unfortunately is not fixed. I hope that will be solved next week with CM.

Enjoy your night and have a nice weekend 🤗🤗🤗

• encantes
    edited June 2020

I think now is fixed, this morning I received a lot of email but not all the email like in my notification preferences.

@QueenB @QueenMia there is more to do to fix the problem?

• encantes

Now I receive all the email. Problem fixed.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,657 Candy Moderator

Yaaayyy! That is very great to know dear @encantes 🤗 👌

I am also receiving tags by most of my friends from this morning 😃

• encantes

@PummyRaj Tksssss

Have a lovely day.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thank you so much @PummyRaj for thelping @encantes out 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?