Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Can level 3231 be beaten without boosters?

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator

I have believed that every level can be beaten without boosters...until I got to level 3231. I have watched several online videos about level 3231 and every one has required multiple boosters to beat Rancid. This level has not only frustrated me immensely, but it is causing me to think about never playing Farm Heroes again unless I just want to keep collecting daily boosters. I find it quite discouraging to encounter such a difficult level when I am nearing the end of current levels. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,711 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @MountainMom Thank you very much for waiting for me πŸ€—

And, as an answer to your question, yes! we can beat Level # 3231 without using any boosters.

I have used a Companion though! Actually, I rarely "not use" my companions... especially the Rancid levels and the "Grass weed" levels.

I have to confess, I have used 1 Shovel booster to plant one "Grass Seed" in middle of the board. There was a good combo available with big number of Cropsies, but, one of the tiles were filled with Slime. So, I do not want to miss that combo AND get rid of that slimy tile at the same time πŸ˜…

But, since I have already beaten this level, I did not want to take the "+2 Bonus" either on Rancid. So, just by using 1 shovel, I did beat Rancid with a single star (of course), and with 2 moves remaining.

Here are the screenshots (just to boast... as I never beat Rancid levels without any help 😁)

As my final move, I made a combo of those Strawberries πŸ‘†οΈ and won the level. Once we win the level, it will go to the score screen very quickly, right! That's why, I took this screenshot. (Oh! I played on a laptop, by the way).

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Have fun with the level, and a have Farmtastic Week ahead πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @MountainMom πŸ€—

How are you and your family, dear?

I have passed this level only couple of days ago! Let me check and get back to you as soon as I can πŸ‘οΈ (Sunday is a very busy day for me, please don't mind if I do not reply back till the evening).

Talk to you soon! Have a lovely day 🐀 🐀

• MountainMom
    Options

I will patiently await your next message, @PummyRaj. Thank you for such a quick response!

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @MountainMom Thank you very much for waiting for me πŸ€—

And, as an answer to your question, yes! we can beat Level # 3231 without using any boosters.

I have used a Companion though! Actually, I rarely "not use" my companions... especially the Rancid levels and the "Grass weed" levels.

I have to confess, I have used 1 Shovel booster to plant one "Grass Seed" in middle of the board. There was a good combo available with big number of Cropsies, but, one of the tiles were filled with Slime. So, I do not want to miss that combo AND get rid of that slimy tile at the same time πŸ˜…

But, since I have already beaten this level, I did not want to take the "+2 Bonus" either on Rancid. So, just by using 1 shovel, I did beat Rancid with a single star (of course), and with 2 moves remaining.

Here are the screenshots (just to boast... as I never beat Rancid levels without any help 😁)

As my final move, I made a combo of those Strawberries πŸ‘†οΈ and won the level. Once we win the level, it will go to the score screen very quickly, right! That's why, I took this screenshot. (Oh! I played on a laptop, by the way).

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Have fun with the level, and a have Farmtastic Week ahead πŸ“ πŸ₯•

• MountainMom
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj, I did not use any companions, but I used a shovel and tractor booster to grow seeds to eliminate the slimy squares. I got past the level, so thanks again for your help.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Great to know that dear @MountainMom πŸ‘Œ

I have stopped with level # 3234, saving rest of the levels for my next "Honey Bee" challenge. I have collected enough points for the team. Now, it's others turn to collect ☺️

Only 30 more levels left for the last level πŸ™Œ All the very best with the rest of the levels.

Have a wonderful day and great week ahead 🐀 πŸ‡ 🐀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?