Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why do I see others with more levels then me? (Feedback sent to the Studio)!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Interesting πŸ€”

Next time this happens, can you go back to the main menu by tapping on settings and then go back to the game and see if that puts you back on your current level?

• QueenB

@VasekZlin I understand you're upset but don't worry as you will soon have access to these levels.

Some platform feature more levels and sometimes, the studio releases more levels to a group of players first to test before making it available for all players.

This is a feedback we have passed on to the studio so they are aware of this. Keep an eye out for future updates as it won't take long ☺️

• VasekZlin
    VasekZlin Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi, it is not ok for me. You test new levels with some players, it is ok, but you can see on the picture, that these players become better rewards ! For me, as last player, who will come to end will not be left nothing!!! The rewards become your test players, not me! Is it right? Really, you rewarded your test players before the other! Why? It is not normal ! It is SCANDALOUS !!!

• eli_leni
    eli_leni Posts: 5 Level 2

Pls, fix the problem. I reached 3349 level and now I'm locked. My update is the newest

• Barbiebehera
    Barbiebehera Posts: 86 Level 2

Congrats and sorry I don't know how to help you because I didn't reach that level yet so I am really really sorry 😭😭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,545 Candy Moderator

Hello @eli_leni Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

First of all, Congratulations for being one of the top level players.

Level # 3265 is the last available right now, and there should be new release within next 2 days. But, if you have a laptop and have Windows 10 installed on it, you can play one extra episode, which is up to level # 3280.

Windows 10 always has 15 extra levels than mobile devices and Facebook.

Hope this made sense and clarifies. If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

All the Very Best for your upcoming new levels. Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ πŸ₯•

• PummyRaj

Hello @VasekZlin Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry for what's happening in your game!

I have checked the screenshot you have shared and I understood what happened!

As soon as you have finished level # 3265, you were automatically entered into the next "Episode Race". And you must have noticed that the players we receive in Episode Race are very random. Now, 2 of those random players are from the test groups.

What I would suggest you is, do not play the last level in the final episode -- which will not enter you into the next Episode Race -- with which, you will not loose your first place spot and receive all the 3 boosters as your prize.

For example, when the next episode opens up, play only till level # 3279 and leave the next level open. Because the "Episode Race" ends at that level itself, you will receive the reward there. So, no need to play the last level at all!

Did this make sense? This is what I do too, so that I do not loose my first place in the Race and the rewards πŸ˜„

• eli_leni
    eli_leni Posts: 5 Level 2

Sorry, but it's not make sense! I can't understand how one players reached 3355 level and for others the last level is 3280. It seems that game has very big bugs

• QueenB
    Answer βœ“

Hi all 😊

First of all thank you all for being so patient and sharing your feedback regarding the fact that you can see other players on a higher level through the Episode Race feature.

You will be happy to know that the studio is working on correcting this error during upcoming updates.. (I don't have an exact version yet), I will keep you posted πŸ˜‰

• PummyRaj

Hello again @eli_leni Hope you are having a nice day πŸ€—

I completely agree with you. I am not sure how they do it!!!!!! I think I remember seeing their post in the Community. I am sure I have commented on it, let me look for it.

When the Farm studio itself did not release the levels after 3280, how will the players access higher levels than that?

No matter which kind of β€œcheat machine” they use (If we think they did), it is just impossible when the levels itself are not released!

** I was thinking it was a β€œtypo”! πŸ˜†

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?