Switching a seed and water drop

Options
wrecker_mama_071316
wrecker_mama_071316 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

I am extremely frustrated with the fact that the game count switching a seed and water droplet as a move IF YOU DO IT but yet when that's the ONLY move to do it doesn't count it as one and mixes up the board. I have written to the other support straight from Farm Heros but they told me to come here before they could do anything about it. I don't have screenshots of this occuring (as it's extremely difficult), my husband did show me how to record things ON SCREEN so I played a round and recorded the game doing so but I have absolutely no clue how to upload it.....HELP!

TIA!

wrecker mama

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Try restart ur device and update to the latest version and see how is it ...

this is an issue previously and they seem to fix it... if still encounter, pls let us know which level... but i do agree that this is a very hard to take picture situation ... and is very rare too...

• wrecker_mama_071316
    wrecker_mama_071316 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Stan,

I am fully current on all my apps as they update regularly and on their own when a newer version is available. I have also restarted my phone and unloaded/reloaded the app several times, and I even did a complete wipe and reboot of my phone just as a "what if"since this became an issue for me. Of course I figured out how to upload a file but it says it's too big for this platform πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Thanks anyway,

Mama

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @wrecker_mama_071316 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Actually, it is a known issue and we have reported about it too. I am searching for the main thread where we are having discussions about it.

Your Video would really help us to make the Studio understand the issue we are talking about! Unfortunately, none of us could take a video till now!

Will you be able to "EDIT" that video and keep only 30 seconds? I think then, you will be able to upload it through the 3rd icon, that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box!

I will get back to you with the link of that other thread where we are having discussions

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?