๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Why do I see others with more levels then me? (Feedback sent to the Studio)!

Answers

• MinkMart
    MinkMart Posts: 1 Newbie

Iโ€™ve finished level 3265. How I can get the further Level?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @MinkMart and welcome to our Farmtastic Community!

3265 should be the most current level in the game at this time but new levels should be released this coming week.

Some players that have been randomly chosen to be in a test group may have access to 15 additional levels.

So please be patient, you should be seeing the new levels very soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator

Hello @MinkMart Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community ๐Ÿค—

First of all, Congratulations for being one of the top level players ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

A bit more to add to what my friend @bearwithme has informed you above... if you have access to a Laptop and Windows 10 is installed on it, you can play 15 more levels than the Facebook and mobile devices. So, the last available level on Windows 10 is 3280 (apart from the test group).

But, the wait is almost over! You will see new levels within the next 3 days.

Keep enjoying your games! All the very best and have a wonderful week ahead ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿค

• Hale
    Hale Posts: 22 Level 2

Finished level 3265 but will need show next level. Loaded version 5.39.6 on iPhone 11

• Hale

Every time I come out of a special event, ie royal meadow or webbly, main board is back to first level. That is a lot of scrolling to get back to 3265

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3

It's been 3 weeks or more now waiting for levels to grow on the old version of FHS, stuck on 3025.

My husband can't even get on his game, the bar just sticks on green for ever.

@QueenB is it ever going to change?

We play on King new version too, but get no lives from each other, or other 'friends', on Windows 10 laptops. Nothing, nada, nout, except from one faithful friend, and it's no good without beans. I'm not buying them, that's for sure ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜

๏ปฟ

• Hale

Hi, I have updated Farm Heroes to version 5.39.6 but still do not have another level. Last game is still 3265. Playing on iphone 11. This is second time in a row that loading the new versions has not released the new level of play. Please help. thanks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello @Hale Hope you are having a great weekend ๐Ÿค—

First of all, Hearty Congratulations for being one of the top level players ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Level # 3265 is the last available level as of now for mobile devices and on Facebook. But, Windows 10 players always has 15 extra levels.

And recently, a test was sent out to a group of very few players - who can play those extra 15 levels (one new episode) even-though they are not using Windows 10.

Unfortunately, only Farm Heroes Studio knows the details of the test and whom they sent it to! As players, we can just hope that we too can receive the test someday!

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Have a Farmtastic week ahead and enjoy the new levels that are going to be released in couple of days ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿค

• Hale

Your answer makes sense but it does make one wonder why a new version is put on the App Store if it truly is not going to load a new episode.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“

Thanks for sharing this and know that I mentioned this again to the studio. I. believe the update did day new levels so we. will report this again as I believe it was not meant to release any but the message from App store is stating so.

Thanks again and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?