Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Lost gold bars!

jenniemae1963
jenniemae1963 Posts: 10 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

Twice I have paid for gold bars to continue the game and both times it took my money and ended the game anyway. VERY disappointed and frustrated.

Answers

• Velarosa
    Velarosa Posts: 57 Level 2

Sympathize with you.

• MartaP
    MartaP Posts: 30 Level 2

I feel sorry πŸ˜¬πŸ˜–

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator

Hello @jenniemae1963 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items into your game!

Unfortunately, this King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query needs your personal details. Hence, we are advised to contact the "King Player Support Team" to resolve this issue.

You can do it in 2 ways....

(1) Through this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contactΒ  πŸ‘ˆοΈ Click on the link in Green fonts; OR

(2) Directly from your game ---> Gear Wheel Icon -- then ? or Customer Care tab (this depends on the game you are playing) -- then "Purchases & Gold Bars" option -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab

Once selecting either of these options, a form will appear for you. Follow below steps to fill it::

** Enter all the required details, then at the TOPIC, write as "Problems with Purchase"; and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received";Β Explain briefly about the issue andΒ SubmitΒ the form.

NOTE:Β  If you are writing from the above link, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly along with all other details!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 to 5 days, send a reply through that automated email you have received and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting for assistance.

Hope you will receive your Gold Bars very soon into your account!

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. You can post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hoping for the best! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐀 πŸ‡ 🐀

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community πŸ€—

I hope you found your way to Player Support with the help from @PummyRaj 🀩

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with as well 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?