Where to find these task?

Options
Mapakisha
Mapakisha Posts: 19 Level 2

I've been playing now I'm at level 3202 but can't find it anywhere. Do you think I've missed it in some levels?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Mapakisha Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

The 3 Companions at those Questions Marks are not released till now.

The Farm Studio is aware about this and they also have it in their "to do list". But, we do not know when, that will happen!!

The reason being, the Farm team had to take care of one or the other issue and fix the bugs in the levels, etc., etc., So, they are not getting enough time to create more Companions and release them for us -- just those 3 or may be even more!

We just have to wait, by making sure that our game App is all up to date, and our device has enough free memory space.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐀 πŸ‡ 🐀

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Mapakisha Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

The 3 Companions at those Questions Marks are not released till now.

The Farm Studio is aware about this and they also have it in their "to do list". But, we do not know when, that will happen!!

The reason being, the Farm team had to take care of one or the other issue and fix the bugs in the levels, etc., etc., So, they are not getting enough time to create more Companions and release them for us -- just those 3 or may be even more!

We just have to wait, by making sure that our game App is all up to date, and our device has enough free memory space.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐀 πŸ‡ 🐀

• Mapakisha
    Mapakisha Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much @PummyRaj I thought I've missed it somewhere. I'll wait then.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?