How to block friends request?

Options
Trupizupe
Trupizupe Posts: 42 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Discussions

Can I block a player who invades my correspondence with life requests? The day before yesterday sent almost 150 orders, yesterday there were 197, today there were 98, all at once. It's annoying, because I have to erase it one by one, so it crashes my game and my cell phone. Can you block this clueless?

Comments

• Trupizupe
    edited June 2020
    Options

Please check my in-game correspondence, please, and you will be able to see that my complaint about this player is correct, because today she made 166 requests for life, just today! To get rid of the orders I have to delete them one by one, I waste time, lock my game and lock my cell phone. Can you fix this, please? Or should I stop playing to get rid of that person? Is this game fun or boring? Because I am very upset with this inconvenient person and King's neglect ignoring my complaint

• Trupizupe
    Options

Please check my in-game correspondence, please, and you will be able to see that my complaint about this player is correct, because today she made 166 requests for life, just today! To get rid of the orders I have to delete them one by one, I waste time, lock my game and lock my cell phone. Can you fix this, please? Or should I stop playing to get rid of that person? Is this game fun or boring? Because I am very upset with this inconvenient person and King's neglect ignoring my complaint

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Trupizupe ☺️

Is this a Facebook friend or a random King player? On mobile, you should be able to accept all so you don't have to do this one by one... Which game app version do you have installed?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I know this is an old topic, but I haven't been here for six months. I have the same problem with constant requests for lives. 50 or more a day is normal from the one person. There is no point in sending 50 lives, because they will only get a maximum of five and the rest are sent as 100 beans,.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?