Why cant it take off more points

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes it is that hard ... keep trying ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,549 Candy Moderator

Hello @Glitterbunny_09 Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community πŸ€—

Can you tell me which Rancid level you are trying to beat? I can see if I can find any tips for you to win it!

The more levels we are up, the more harder Rancid is making his levels harder to beat! But, one best way that I found to beat him is to select the "Double Bonus Cropsies" -- where we have to spend 1750 Magic Beans. But, it is totally worth it and makes our job easy to beat him πŸ™‚

Or are you talking about the "Raccoon event"? If so, this time, there levels are not too hard like it used to be! I am on the final level (# 18) right now, except for the last level of each tier, other levels are OK and, are possible to beat in 5 trials max - by using only 3 shovels and no other boosters.

Please post back and let me know if you need any assistance. You can post back by simply typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend πŸ₯ 🐀 πŸ₯

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @Glitterbunny_09 🀩

Hope the tips from our lovely superstar @PummyRaj is coming in handy. So which level are you on?

We're here to help so don't hesitate to ask πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?