Why am I constantly being shown the barn etc when I am past level 1000?

Options
Lozzz
Lozzz Posts: 3 Newbie

Every time I check in I have to go through the steps of a newcomer. I am past level 1000 so I think I know what the barn etc is aBOUT.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

If u restart ur app, delete and install again. It will go thru with the the newcomer steps ...

• Lozzz
    Lozzz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I DON'T WANT THE NEWCOMER STEPS BUT THEY ARE THERE EVERY TIME I PLAY.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,844 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @Lozzz, Welcome to the Community.

I have not encountered this problem before, but let me make some suggestions:

1. Check for updates to the game. You can do this by going to the King.com website, click on Farm Heroes Saga and see if that game offers an update. If so, get the update. If not...

2. Try logging into your account from another device (PC, phone, tablet?). Do you encounter the same issue on the second device? If so, then the problem is in your account and we will need some help to resolve it. We will need the following information:

a. Your game ID (You can find your game ID by opening your Settings (the gear icon), and then opening your profile, and then clicking on the King logo at the top of the window)

b. Details about the device you are playing on (e.g., PC, Apple, Android, phone, tablet, model, etc)

c. A screen shot of the nuisance "newcomer steps" that keep popping up.

Let me know if steps 1 or 2 solve the problem, or send me the info in step 3. Please tag me with your response --this is done by entering an @ sign before my username.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?