andy1969
andy1969 Posts: 1 Newbie

When i buy a new device and sign in farm heroes and i had loose all my boosters

Why is that?

Best Answer

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Andy, IF any of the lost boosters were recently purchased, you may be able to recover it.On a mobile device and in the Windows app, send an email directly from the game's Settings and Help Center. If you play on the Facebook or King.com websites, contact them here and tell them the issue.

If you still have your old device, I recommend that you continue playing where you left off provided you have not uninstalled it. Log out from this device before continue playing in your new device to ensure that the progress is sync when you play in the new device.

Going forward, please backup your old device data before transferring to new device, including games. This may help you restore some of the data when it is being installed in the new device.

Below is an extract of the article regarding your issue for your reference.

The following events will mean your Boosters cannot be recovered or replaced.

You started playing on a new device

• Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.

You deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game

• These steps involve deleting the data where your Boosters are saved. This is irreversible and your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store, and not remove and reinstall the game.

You use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data'

• This is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, it is so. Where you received the boosters, they will stay. Boosters are not transferable to another device. You can read about that in the help center. In the game on the gear wheel - question mark = help center. You can only use the boosters on the old device.

• wykoon
    Answer ✓

Hi Andy, IF any of the lost boosters were recently purchased, you may be able to recover it.On a mobile device and in the Windows app, send an email directly from the game's Settings and Help Center. If you play on the Facebook or King.com websites, contact them here and tell them the issue.

If you still have your old device, I recommend that you continue playing where you left off provided you have not uninstalled it. Log out from this device before continue playing in your new device to ensure that the progress is sync when you play in the new device.

Going forward, please backup your old device data before transferring to new device, including games. This may help you restore some of the data when it is being installed in the new device.

Below is an extract of the article regarding your issue for your reference.

The following events will mean your Boosters cannot be recovered or replaced.

You started playing on a new device

• Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.

You deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game

• These steps involve deleting the data where your Boosters are saved. This is irreversible and your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store, and not remove and reinstall the game.

You use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data'

• This is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Hi @andy1969, One more piece of information: You can continue to play on both devices if they are both still functional. Your progress is stored in your account, but boosters are stored locally on your device. That is why boosters "disappear" when you play on a new device even though your progress remains intact.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@Spinnifix @wykoon and @MountainMom, thank you for helping @andy1969 out 🤩

@andy1969, I hope this clears out any doubts but please let us know if you need further assistance. Oh and big Welcome to the Community, hope we see you around 🤗

• wykoon

@QueenB glad that I could help and thanks for accepting my answer 😊🍭🙏🏻

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

@QueenB

Hello QueenB🌻

I think it's great that you mention us and give a reaction. It's a great feeling. So you know that you are always on the right track. I'm serious. Unfortunately not everyone does it. That is too bad.

Thank you and all the best♥🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?