Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

I don't receive mail and lose my beans all the time.

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,260 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Win 30 Gold bars with Amelia 🐷.

Comments

• Jessndave4ever
    Jessndave4ever Posts: 4 Newbie

I don't receive mail and lose my beans all the time. Feel like my account is hacked or something

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

@Jessndave4ever Welcome in this sweetest Community. Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga with your mobile or with pc? We are to help you could you explain how did you lose your beans and what happened to your account?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @Jessndave4ever Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Few more questions to add to what my friend @encantes has asked above...

1) When you said "mail" -- did you mean "Lives" and "Beans" from your friends? If so, this is a known issue and we have reported about it too. Please check this thread and post your comment that you are also having the same issue ---> Not Receiving Lives in Farm Heroes Saga

2) With regards to "losing Beans" ---> What I have noticed is that when we are about to play a level, the Companions are automatically "checked" and if we click on "Play" without deselecting that Companion, we lose 50 to 90 Beans each time you play a level. If you total them, they become a lot!

And one more thing -- before we used to earn Beans everyday as "Daily Bonus"! And because of that, we did not know that our Beans are being consumed by the Companions. But, since we do not have a way to gain the Magic Beans everyday (except in the special events and winning the levels), the deficit is easily getting noticed πŸ™‚

Do you think that would not be the case?

Can you please reply to our questions? You can simply post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic day and a great week ahead πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

@PummyRaj tks so much for your help, I noted everything for my future post. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

🌞🌞🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?