Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Lost friends

tjrwgc
tjrwgc Posts: 1 Newbie

I’ve lost all but 2 of my Facebook friends and have tried all the suggested fixes with no luck

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you lost friends. Friends are chosen at random in your game, but you can add them directly. But this is only possible on the PC.

Hello and welcome to this community I made 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to your game and above is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can leave them with inquiries and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send life back and forth. I hope that makes sense for you! I wish you a nice weekend

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @tjrwgc Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me how did you lost your friends? Did something newly happened with your device or your game?

If you and those Facebook friends are playing other games, did you see if they are available in other games?

If they are not visible only in Farm Heroes game, may be they have stopped playing the game due to being stuck on a hard level, or not receiving lives or some other glitches that are appearing in the game currently! If they are not appearing in any of the games, then, they might have completely stopped playing the games, because they taking a break due to the pandemic!

What I would suggest you to do is -- since you are on Facebook, search for "Farm Heroes Saga Groups", and join in as many groups as possible. Once you are "admitted" into those groups, you can post a request that you need friends. There are many players who always want more friends, as the "Lives" feature is not working well in the game!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further clarification or have any questions. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend πŸ‡ πŸ₯ πŸ‡

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@tjrwgc Any luck on getting your friends list back in the game?

We are here to help if you need us πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?