🚨New! Rancid's Challenges 🦝🦝🦝

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks and great feedback @piaandersson πŸ‘

I've passed this on to the studio πŸ˜‰

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

@Leny05 Good Morning, you mean the previous event Rancid's Crime but unfortunately was over just few days ago. Now there a new Rancid's Challenge, every day you receive a popup, for example yesterday you were to supposed to play 3 hard levels and if you got it today you receive an awards. Let us what about you

I wish you a nice day πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2

Ohh yes every day i receive a popup as you mentioned but i did not pass today the 3 hard level just 2 missing one. Now i understand.

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

Everything "Coming soon" πŸ˜πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜  And still without gifts at finished challenge β€ΌοΈπŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜ 

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@QueenB - I was able to complete Day 3 but this was based on the photos of others and what the actual challenge was as I never got the pop up for what the daily task was myself πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

When I logged in this morning I didn’t see anything. Logged back out and in again and got this.

I know there are some kinks for the team to work out but I am enjoying the NEW challenge of this even though it’s not as smooth as some would like πŸ’ͺ🏻

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@QueenB More feedback. In @encantes picture it said that you should play 3 new hard levels. But as I said I played old levels. And I got the rewards same as foley1362. So it seems to be wrong information in the popup. It should only had said play 3 hard levels.

encantes or someone else. Is there anyone who knows what the challenge is for today.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

Mine said I had to play 3 new super hard levels.

I couldn't even pass the non hard one before I had to log off.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

@piaandersson this is screenshot about 4th challenge, you have to use 3 companions

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@Chicken_Slayer That what encantes picture said. But since I played old levels and got the reward, it was wrong info.

@encantes Thanks. If it like the one that use to be in the quest it is easy to do. Or maybe it is a tricky one. Do you have to use 3 different ones. Perhaps play even that way. Then see tomorrow evening if I got the rewards.

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2

I missed out on one of the challenges because I was under the impression 12pm meant noon. You might want to clarify 12pm midnight. I am certain others missed out for the same reason.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?